June 25, 2024, 10:13:34 PM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

WANNA FANTAsy Th1rt33n

Started by Nyerp, April 11, 2010, 01:37:02 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nyerp

Geno

Final Fantasy XIII doesn't come out until March we don't need a thread yet
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

ME##

Samus Aran

lol

but seriously i finally got around to actually beating it last night, didn't quite beat the final boss fast enough for 5 stars, but i think i was close

just gonna grind a bit more and try it again

Nyerp

i had to skip lots of enemies in chapter 12, so i went back to pulse to grind my ass off myface;

Geno

I'm still on the beginning of chapter 12 lol
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Volvagia

done beat, might do cieth missions later. did all the lower level ones.

Nyerp

I FOUND A CHOCOBO AWESOME

HOW DO YOU RIDE IT

Samus Aran

i haven't gotten to ride chocobos yet because apparently i haven't done the right missions :|

i hear certain final fantasy staple enemies like tonberries are involved with the later, really difficult missions. can't wait.

KonohaShinobi

How many chapters are there?

I haven't seen anyone on here finish the game yet so I guess this game is really long

Volvagia

Quote from: Nyerp on April 11, 2010, 04:59:36 PM
I FOUND A CHOCOBO AWESOME

HOW DO YOU RIDE IT

Beat more Cieth missions. I think there's one with a battle with a chocobo in the battle. Similar to ff7 capture the chocobo. This is second hand information btw, so I don't know if it's accurate, haven't done it myself yet, but as far as I know that's how it is.

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on April 12, 2010, 04:15:20 AM

I haven't seen anyone on here finish the game yet so I guess this game is really long

I've beaten the game. lol.
13 Chapters.
Game Length: 48hours.

Samus Aran

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on April 12, 2010, 04:15:20 AM

volvag and i have both posted that we've beaten the game doodthing;

i took way longer than volvag though because of letting the game idle a lot while not playing it, and i guess just generally being slower

beat it at around the 60 hour mark

Nyerp

i'm on 65 hours and i haven't let it idle at all lol

Nyerp

Quote from: Snowy620 on April 15, 2010, 06:55:51 AM
I'm on chapter 11, and fighting that fal'ceith at the top of the tower.

It's a fucking bitch. madood;

lol that was so fucking easy

also is there an easy way to kill juggernauts

Samus Aran

Quote from: Nyerp on April 15, 2010, 12:35:47 PM
lol that was so fucking easy

also is there an easy way to kill juggernauts

using debilitation moves on them causes them to stop and take time to dispel them, which gives you some valuable time to go nuts on them

otherwise, no, just grind and use buffs/debuffs. those things raped me the first time i came across them, now they're extremely easy to kill.

Go Up