October 23, 2024, 03:34:23 AM

1,531,338 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

If some guy posts a manifesto about joining,

Started by heltar, June 01, 2007, 10:34:51 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Fireman.exe

Houdini

Is it of the Communist variety? I hope so, 'cuz that would be fucking sweet to have Karl Marx as a member of Boyah.

iWolf

QuoteAh, jazz! What better to flutter within my breast and to ejaculate itself as a foreign being, one such portrayed in "Alien", to waft its way up to my ears and let me revel! Recently I've been sucked into the vacuum of John Coltrane's "The Last Trane", most specifically the opening, "Lover", and oh the vacuum of it--to hold and resonate, to capture for eternity! Ah, yes! John Coltrane!

Yes.

SBKT

Quote from: iWolf on June 02, 2007, 06:46:34 AM
QuoteAh, jazz! What better to flutter within my breast and to ejaculate itself as a foreign being, one such portrayed in "Alien", to waft its way up to my ears and let me revel! Recently I've been sucked into the vacuum of John Coltrane's "The Last Trane", most specifically the opening, "Lover", and oh the vacuum of it--to hold and resonate, to capture for eternity! Ah, yes! John Coltrane!

Yes.
Oh god, Shakespearean.

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Houdini on June 01, 2007, 10:37:06 PM
Is it of the Communist variety? I hope so, 'cuz that would be fucking sweet to have Karl Marx as a member of Boyah.
I dunno, zombies probably wouldn't make very productive members.

SBKT

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on June 02, 2007, 03:10:27 PM
Quote from: Houdini on June 01, 2007, 10:37:06 PM
I dunno, zombies probably wouldn't make very productive members.
Well, they would for a few days, then they'll fall apart and we'll never see them again.

Go Up