October 22, 2024, 09:30:00 PM

1,531,338 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

poll

Started by mariofreak55, June 01, 2007, 08:34:07 PM

previous topic - next topic

hello

opera
3 (12.5%)
firefox
16 (66.7%)
i suck because i dont use these
5 (20.8%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Go Down

mariofreak55

SBKT

Firefox. I know it, and Opera loads slow as shit here.

mariofreak55

Quote from: SBKT on June 01, 2007, 08:36:04 PM
Firefox. I know it, and Opera loads slow as shit here.
That's your computer.

iWolf

[sarcasm]IE[/sarcasm]

SBKT

I don't think Opera has anything similar to Firetune, does it? Fasterfox is a shitty plugin, and everyone seems to use it, but the thing is, it can hurt servers.

Samus Aran

Ironic, because this morning I would've said Opera. I finally got Firefox working again though, and I'm using that.

iWolf

Quote from: SBKT on June 01, 2007, 08:39:06 PM
I don't think Opera has anything similar to Firetune, does it? Fasterfox is a shitty plugin, and everyone seems to use it, but the thing is, it can hurt servers.

I don't use it.  educate;

Wrench

Firefox unless it splodes then use Opera.

SBKT

Quote from: Kaz on June 01, 2007, 08:40:11 PM
Ironic, because this morning I would've said Opera. I finally got Firefox working again though, and I'm using that.
Be careful, Kaz. 2.0.0.4 is buggy as hell. The 3.0a2 is supposed to be nice, but apparently it doesn't handle the Agent Switcher at all, even...

Nintendude#1

opera on Wii  navi;

Pele

Samus Aran

Quote from: SBKT on June 01, 2007, 08:41:15 PM
Quote from: Kaz on June 01, 2007, 08:40:11 PM
Be careful, Kaz. 2.0.0.4 is buggy as hell. The 3.0a2 is supposed to be nice, but apparently it doesn't handle the Agent Switcher at all, even...

Well I haven't had any problems so far...let's hope it stays that way.  v;

Necro

You asked me once, what was in Room 101. I told you that you knew the answer already. Everyone knows it. The thing that is in Room 101 is Necro

anus

Uh..Opera is fast, but kinda annoys me.

dicks

heltar

I USED TO USE OPERA STOP BUT THEN FOR SOME REASON COMMA MY COMPUTER WOULD START SHUTTING DOWN AND BOOTING BACK UP AT RANDOM TIMES STOP SO COMMA I SWITCHED TO FIREFOX AND THE PROBLEM WAS MIRACULOUSLY CURED STOP

Go Up