September 30, 2024, 03:18:49 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Help Me Make Some Money!

Started by Cobain306, November 24, 2009, 02:34:05 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Cobain306

It's easy, and completely harmless.

A lot of people try ripping people off online and shit with these, not me.

I'm sure you all know of Newgrounds, that flash site with the sick forums, and awesome flashes, etc. Yah.

As a user on there, the more people I refer to the site, the more money I can make.

Unfortunately, I only recieve payments of $50.00 USD or more by the end of a month or something, so I need to get as many refers as possible.

The more clicks on the link at the bottom of the thread, the better.
Thanks in advance to everybody, honestly, thank you.

http://www.newgrounds.com/refer/epicfail

Geno

No form of advertising is allowed at all, not even through PMs. Admins can debate this rule; no one but the admins have any say in what is advertising and what isn't. You can discuss other forums in The Lobby, as long as they aren't advertising. Nothing like "omg check out my new invisionfree!!!"
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Cobain306

Personally I don't see it as advertising. But fair enough.

Geno

Quote from: Cobain306 on November 24, 2009, 02:37:09 AM
Personally I don't see it as advertising. But fair enough.
Yeah idk I would click but newgrounds is blocked for me right now.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Cobain306

Lol, are you at school or something?

Oh

Daddy

i like pissing geno off so admins say this no advertising

Wrench

I clicked. Can you only have 1 click from each IP?

YPrrrr

How much do you make per referral?

Cobain306

Not sure how much I make per, and I dunno about clicks from the IP either. Heh.

Go Up