September 30, 2024, 07:27:06 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

olol im prgenant

Started by hotlikesauce., November 23, 2009, 11:54:12 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

hotlikesauce.

olol if u dont repost this in 1 hour u will have bad luck for a thousnad days!!!! lololol!

Don't you hate these? My bulletin board on MySpace is flooded with this bullshit. I honestly can't find a single reason why people repost these.

Andria

olol if u dont repost this in 1 hour u will have bad luck for a thousnad days!!!! lololol!

i have never been sent one or anything so i always get a good laugh out of them

Samus Aran

Don't you hate these? My bulletin board on MySpace is flooded with this bullshit. I honestly can't find a single reason why people repost these.

hotlikesauce.

Quote from: Echo on November 23, 2009, 11:56:00 AM

It's so dumb. I can't decide whether people actually think they will get bad luck or if they just do it to piss me off.

ME##

olol if u dont repost this in one minute u will have bad luck for a thousnad yeras!!!! lololol!

Wrench

Topic Summary
Posted on: Today at 09:26:23 PM
Posted by: Дави́д
Insert Quote
olol if u dont repost this in one minute u will have bad luck for a thousnad yeras!!!! lololol!

Posted on: Today at 09:24:17 PM
Posted by: Nathan
Insert Quote
Quote from: Echo on Today at 09:20:00 PM

It's so dumb. I can't decide whether people actually think they will get bad luck or if they just do it to piss me off.
Posted on: Today at 09:21:21 PM
Posted by: Lain
Insert Quote

Posted on: Today at 09:20:00 PM
Posted by: Echo
Insert Quote

Posted on: Today at 09:18:12 PM
Posted by: Nathan
Insert Quote

Mando Pandango

Even worse is the stuff that you could actually think is legit given you're an idiot.

EXAMPLE:
Facebook is recently becoming very overpopulated,there have been many members complaining that Facebook is becoming very slow. Records show that the reason is that there are too many non-active Facebook members and, on the other side, too many new Facebook members.

We will be sending this message around to see if members are active or not. If
you are active please send to at least 15 other users using Copy+ Paste to showthat you are still active. *Those who do not send this message within 2 weekswill be deleted without hesitation to create more space.*

Send this message to all your friends and to show me that you're still active and
you will not be deleted.

Founder of Facebook,
Mark Zuckerberg

HURR DURR
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

hotlikesauce.

Quote from: Man of Popsicle on November 23, 2009, 12:04:47 PM
Even worse is the stuff that you could actually think is legit given you're an idiot.

EXAMPLE:
HURR DURR

"OMG guize luk at the bottum of ur screen and it says myspace 2003-2009 it means 2009 will b the last yeer myspace will be around reposte this 2 tel tom that u dnt want it 2 b gone!!11!"

Oh

i am a heron. i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak. if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans

hotlikesauce.

i am a gurl and they shoved me down a well. im sad. repost or ill shuv u down a well.

Bushy

OMG DON'T READ THIS

U WIL B KISSED BY YOUR TRUE LOVE ON FRIDAY IF YOU REPOST THIS 5 TIMES
@pokemonyewest on Twitter

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Hank Hill on November 23, 2009, 12:09:36 PM
i am a heron. i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak. if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans
Best one ever.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Veal

Quote from: Porter on November 23, 2009, 12:21:38 PM
OMG DON'T READ THIS

U WIL B KISSED BY YOUR TRUE LOVE ON FRIDAY IF YOU REPOST THIS 5 TIMES

phew good thing I didn't read that

Cookie

3/10

Would not recommend reading.

spaceman

i am a girl who was raped and murdered and my face is torn off and i have no eyes if u dont repost this in 1 hr 52 minutes and 10 seconds i will show up by ur bed 2nite and kill u

Go Up