September 29, 2024, 01:15:57 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

FUCK

Started by ME##, November 23, 2009, 05:23:17 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ME##

November 23, 2009, 05:23:17 AM Last Edit: November 23, 2009, 05:26:50 AM by Дави́д
So, today was our state competition.  Short story:  We lost to Iowa City West, whom had it as a class instead of it being completely extracurricular  awdood;

However, there are a couple amazing things that happened too, first of all I did not say, 'And stuff' AWESOME, secondly, I got to sit in the middle, thirdly they picked the question I knew they were going to pick badass and lastly I actually talked loudly enough so they didn't have to ask me to speak up. 

Though, on the other hand, I did say, 'Bill of the Rights'

YPrrrr

Good job, I would have hated all that public speaking girl;

ME##

Quote from: YPR on November 23, 2009, 05:25:29 AM
Good job, I would have hated all that public speaking girl;

Yes, that wasn't the best part. myface;

The only thing that I disliked about our group was the actual judge who was judging our group, apparently, she has a problem with stating facts before going back and answering the opinion portion of the question, 'I'm glad that we were finally able to coax the opinion out of you at the end'.  doodhuh; 

But other than that, I think we did well, especially considering that Iowa City had twice the number of people we did.

Andria

:( Did you at least have a fun time?

ME##

Quote from: Echo on November 23, 2009, 06:16:09 AM
:( Did you at least have a fun time?

Yeah.  But it would have been nice to have won something, at least once. saddood;

Veal

ME##

Quote from: Veal on November 23, 2009, 06:53:16 AM
Backstory please.

It's We the People:  The Citizen and the Constitution, pretty much, it's about how well you understand the constitution.

Veal

wait why does it matter

ME##

Quote from: Veal on November 23, 2009, 07:21:49 AM
wait why does it matter

More like why doesn't it matter  akudood;

Veal

It's just a piece of paper with some fancy doodles on it drawn by some 300-year-old racists.

Travis

omg awdood;

at least you did well individually :O

ME##

Go Up