April 16, 2024, 02:30:39 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Official Boyah Time Capsule - Accept no Substitutes!

Started by Samus Aran, November 12, 2009, 08:12:16 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

PLEASEHELP1991

I love [you]

Nyerp

Geno

If you havent found a girlfriend in a year, just kill yourself. Your life is shitty.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

ME##

Quote from: Geno on November 24, 2012, 05:41:20 PM
If you havent found a girlfriend in a year, just kill yourself. Your life is shitty.
life doesn't end because no gf

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

hey man

hey look you might be homeless that might actually be a thing for you right now idk how well you're handling it

but like its ok cause you're constantly fantasizing about being homeless so if you are you are probably realizing that you romanticized it. which  is also ok.

but the thing you should take away from this is that its an experience and your life is different because of it and you should grow and its important to grow. always all the time growing and expressing yourself and getting to a point where you feel comfortable with who you are and everything around you. you might not want to read that last bit cause your homeless

also kudos for having internet

Daddy

Daddy

also more seriously

In a year let's see how much progress I've made towards passing any particular level of the HSK.

ME##

NOA_Haunted

If you are not dead in the next year. You have failed.

ME##

Quote from: David on November 24, 2012, 05:49:12 PM
Quote from: Geno on November 24, 2012, 05:41:20 PM
life doesn't end because no gf
how wrong am i

Daddy

jmv still here

Quote from: Khadafi on November 25, 2012, 08:09:44 AM
also more seriously

In a year let's see how much progress I've made towards passing any particular level of the HSK.
o yeah

well my listening skills are 9000% better

Samus Aran

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Platinum the Trinity on November 12, 2009, 09:43:51 AM
hey me in one year, you better have popped the question by now or you're a pussy

also you better have a cooler hairstyle, loser
did u pop it, pu$$y

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Daddy

Go Up