May 16, 2024, 12:05:18 AM

1,531,625 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Official Boyah Time Capsule - Accept no Substitutes!

Started by Samus Aran, November 12, 2009, 08:12:16 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Tectrika on November 13, 2009, 11:31:28 AM
also, i hope you've increased your posting rate by now, future me UNLEASH THE BEAST

[spoiler][/spoiler]

i also hope you've conquered even more of the food board giggle;

Quote from: Tectrika on November 11, 2010, 10:06:40 PM
[spoiler][/spoiler]

my activity has only worsened cry;

But I do own a bit more of the Food Board. giggle;

lol wow those quotas befuddlement

i only made 1500 posts between 2009 and 2010 and my daily average fell from 32/day to 24/day

what on earth was i doing if i wasn't on boyah confuseddood;

oh my, my % ownership of the food board is lower than it's been in two years :'(

Quote from: Tectrika on November 16, 2009, 10:23:03 AM
future me, we shall never forget giggle;

You're an idiot.

YPrrrr

QuoteDid you win the fantasy football league?
Are you still with Diana?
How'd your grades turn out last year?
Did you work this summer or go abroad?
Did the Badgers win the Big Ten? What happened in basketball?
Has anything changed between your friends at home?
Do you still abuse  n_u girl; and  akudood;    ?

No  saddood;
NO smithicide;
Actually got em up... this year is more of a struggle
Went abroad and it was fucking AMAZING AWESOME
Hell yeah the Badgers won the fucking Big Ten! Did pretty well in basketball too, Sweet Sixteen doodella;
Nothing too much has changed, except you haven't really seen them much in a long time... sad saddood;
Of course girl;

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Tectrika on November 15, 2010, 05:46:57 PM
http://boyah.net/forums/index.php/topic,49375.0.html

[spoiler][/spoiler]

dear 2011 me:

Have you given up on collage yet? goowan

also, please be more active than i am wry

well at least i'm more active befuddlement

YPrrrr

applesauce

FUCK. I JUST WENT THROUGH THIS LIKE 3 TIMES AND CAN'T FIND MY POST. I KNOW J MADE KNE AND I REMEMBER IT BEING LEGITIMATE. ARE THERE OTHER TIME CAPSULES SOMEWHERE???

Samus Aran

Kalahari Inkantation

Hey future me.

Remember the time I gently caressed your body and then one thing lead to another and we ended up making sweet love deep into the night, and then you and I vowed to never tell your girlfriend what happened? And then we went to take the trash out for Mr. Krabs and we saw a new word written on the dumpster? And then we started saying it and Mr. Krabs got mad? Then we tried not to say it but then you said it while we were playing eels and escalators? And then I said it and we both went to tell Mr. Krabs? And then we had to paint Mr. Krab's mom's house? And then we got ice cream?

applesauce

Quote from: applesauce on November 16, 2010, 12:37:31 AM
Dearest November 2011 Drew,

How many times have you and Marissa broken up and gotten back together since now? You just got back together for the third (real) time and spontaneously bought bus tickets home that you couldn't afford on days where you need to be here to work. I hope she wasn't too much of a heartless bitch to you again. I hope things are well with her. At least, well enough. Have you changed your major? Did you go back to Minneapolis for the summer? I hope that if you did that you did a good job at work. If you went home, did you move into a model or back in with the family? That would be difficult. I hope you didn't forget about Sarah too much. She needs you, but I hope you didn't get too worked up over it. She's strong, and all's well that ends well. Did you end up getting one of those awesome places in Bridgeport, or did you get lazy and settle for MSV? I hope not. Did you go to Mexico with Pittigrew? I doubt it, but that would be pretty cook.

Well, I hope you didn't go bankrupt or seriously fuck anything up. I hope you're still keeping your honesty up, still fighting, and still loving. Don't hold back; throw yourself into life.

ME##

Hippopo

I actually thought about this yesterday.

And I guess I accomplished everything I wanted...  But, then again, I didn't set any high standards for myself.

applesauce

I feel...peaceful.

I guess it is slightly comforting to know that I felt iffy even as we were getting back together last time.

piano moths

why do i feel so blankblankblankblankblankblankblankblankblankblank

in a year i'll be 20 and then I REALLY won't know what's going on. But see you in flagstaff super self.
i will be my post-burningman2012 self when this comes back around

also how was growing mushrooms?!?! I bet that was tight are you making bank...bankbankbankbankbankbankbank
kill them w kindness

Andria

Quote from: Echo on November 15, 2010, 04:56:31 PM
I BETTER BE FAMOUS BY THIS TIME NEXT YEAR
AND NOT SINGLE

>name something DONOTDELETE
>>Deletes it anyway

girl; sounds about right for me

and lol at least I was not single for part of the time between this post and the one now.  n_u

that counts I think

Go Up