May 06, 2024, 05:22:43 PM

1,531,623 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Official Boyah Time Capsule - Accept no Substitutes!

Started by Samus Aran, November 12, 2009, 08:12:16 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Wrench

the shortest route to the sea

Quote from: Socks on January 03, 2011, 09:56:24 PM
pompous talk for my eyes water and quiver with a twitch like a little bitch

Cookie

Veal

strongbad

Dear 2011 David:
You still go on Boyah? Whoa. Hope you move in with some cool people next year. I am excited to see how I have changed socially in the next year. Who will I be living with? House or apartment?

As of right now I am about to smoke the last of my weed and then not buy anymore because I need to stop digging into my bank account without any sustainable income. Did you get a job to solve this problem? Hopefully. I threw up on a girl on Friday as well, I hope this brings back a funny memory. I wonder what new memories I'll have by then... Hopefully this year continues to be enjoyable.

-2010 David

ikanaide

Sam

Quote from: Sam on November 15, 2009, 05:37:58 AM
Dear future self. You just rejected Patric. Do you regret it?

NO LMAO
Quote from: Sam on November 15, 2009, 05:37:58 AM
Also, stop being a whore to heroin addicts. They don't care about you.

bahhahahahahahhah
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Wrench

2011 Wrench:

The Bills just got their first win of the season yesterday (it's 1245 AM)
Dexter and The Walking Dead were really good
Your boss is a giant fucking prick. Have you found a new job yet?
You are currently lazy as shit and have regressed since your first year as a college student. Have you changed at all?
Fuck you an' shit

Daddy

2011 jmv
hi. you 2010 jmv is drinking coffee are you drinking coffee. is boyah still here!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! how many biddies did you tap

love 2004 jmv

Samus Aran

Hey November 2011 Kaz, what's up? Things must be pretty different for you now. You're not in school anymore. Have you decided where you're going to go for your master's? It's not going to cost too much I hope. Are you rooming with John like you planned? Where are you working? How bad does it suck?  Have you met anyone special yet? Got laid at all in 2011? How's Chels doing? You're still talking to her, I hope.

Life's pretty mediocre right now, but it's better than it was in October, and way better than it was in September and late August. I'm trying not to fuck up too bad for you. It's kind of hard, though, you know. With everything being so uncertain, and most of everything important in my life having either suddenly or gradually left me to some degree as of late, it's been difficult to figure out where I'm going. I just hope you're not angry with the results.

It's really late in the morning right now. Almost 7:30. I'm dealing with some writer's block, trying to conjure up something for CarolAnn to look at for my senior project. How's writing going for you, anyway? Grown any balls yet as far as that goes? I sure hope so.

And how's Boyah going for you? You're still a Mod, I assume? Still posting regularly? Were there any Boyah Awards that year? Any new users worth mentioning?

Well, that's all for now I guess. Hope shit's going better for you than it is for me, 2011 Kaz.

Nyerp

Hiro

Hey 2011 Hiro, how's working at KFC and living with your mom?

YPrrrr

Let's cut the small talk and get straight to business future self akudood;

Did you win the fantasy football league?
Are you still with Diana?
How'd your grades turn out last year?
Did you work this summer or go abroad?
Did the Badgers win the Big Ten? What happened in basketball?
Has anything changed between your friends at home?
Do you still abuse girl; n_u akudood; ?

??????

November 15, 2010, 01:08:18 PM #148 Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 06:32:06 PM by Clucky
Quote from: Admin on November 15, 2010, 08:05:45 AM
Hey 2011 Hiro, how's working at KFC and living with your mom?
lol'd~

HEY 2011 CLUCKY HOW MANY OF YOUR FAKE FRIENDS ARE NOW SUFFERING FROM CRIPPLING ISOLATION
HOW WAS THAT CAR RIDE WHEN YOU DECIDED TO GO AGAINST YOUR INTUITION
HOW MUCH MONEY ARE YOU MAKING OFF YOUR GOODS

lol
the car rides were pleasant
why didn't i ask more interesting questions

C.Mongler

wait is this shit gonna be bumpered? WHY IS THIS NOT A NEW CAPSULE.

um lets see you are C.Mongler, but right now your name it in russian, but not really because the last two letters i couldnt figure out how to make russian. also you managed to attract a mate, though i'm sure you'll remember that because you'll probably either still be FOREVER ALONE at this point or still together. i can't see it ending well if it does end before a year from now. dunno just got that vibe. ummmmmmmmmmm do you still smoke cannabis? i haven't in like a week. that may or may not seem weird to future me. i dunno. OKAY BYE

Go Up