March 28, 2024, 04:22:44 PM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Seriously, best buy wins.

Started by Gambit17, April 21, 2007, 09:23:32 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Gambit17

I did a number of things today at best buy. For starters, I bought the Aqua Teen Hunger Force soundtrack to support Adult Swim.

Then, while I was shopping for Wii games. (I bought sonic at a reduced price.  gentleman;) I saw this nyko Wii sensor bar for 20 dollars. It takes 4 double A batteries, but I like it, because it's wireless.

Then, I bought some Wii points. But, the highlight of the day, was getting a new cell phone and plan. One that outright FUCKS my old one in the ass.

I got this awesome nokia phone, that acts as a camera/video phone, it has bluetooth, it's able to play MP3, and use text. I bought it for $9.99 and got a T-Mobile plan that's $79.99 a month, with unlimited text, 2500 whenever minutes, and unlimited nights and weekends.

Today, I paid a relatively small amount of money, for so many awesome features. I'm so very happy. I paid $156 all together that includes the start up. What do you think? Awesome day? I think so. yes; lol wrong board possibly.  hur;

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Gambit17 on April 21, 2007, 09:23:32 PM
Aqua Teen Hunger Force soundtrack
PARTY, PARTY, PARTY! I WANNA HAVE A PARTY! I REALLY WANNA PARTY! YOU BETTER HAVE A PARTY! PARTY, PARTY, PARTY! YOU GOTTA PARTY HARDY!

Sounds like you had a nice little shopping spree there. yes;

Gambit17

Quote from: Thief888 on April 21, 2007, 09:32:32 PM
Quote from: Gambit17 on April 21, 2007, 09:23:32 PM
Aqua Teen Hunger Force soundtrack
PARTY, PARTY, PARTY! I WANNA HAVE A PARTY! I REALLY WANNA PARTY! YOU BETTER HAVE A PARTY! PARTY, PARTY, PARTY! YOU GOTTA PARTY HARDY!

Sounds like you had a nice little shopping spree there. yes;

Quite a nice shopping spree. yes; Actually, I love the soundtrack from what I've heard. I just started listening to it. My favorite song on it has to the ATHF theme though. It's so awesome. Then second would be "More to me than meat and eyes" awesome song. yes;

mariofreak55

Dang, nice spree you went on.

I wish I had 156 dollars.

*cough*hookmeupbrah*cough*

Gambit17

Quote from: mariofreak55 on April 21, 2007, 09:41:24 PM
Dang, nice spree you went on.

I wish I had 156 dollars.

*cough*hookmeupbrah*cough*

Having a J-O-B helps to pay for these little expenses. yes; But I'm really actually satisfied with my Wii sensor. It's the same length of the nintendo version, although a lot fatter, but it's wireless, and it was only 20 bucks. I thought it was gonna be 50 for such a product.  gentleman;

And sonic I'm going to wait to play. I have an instance in WoW to do.  powerofone;

mariofreak55

Yeah, I have so many games I haven't even opened yet.

I still haven't opened Castlevania: POR, Viva Pinata, and I'll be adding Pokemon Diamond to that list when I start Pearl.

Gambit17

Quote from: mariofreak55 on April 21, 2007, 09:46:51 PM
Yeah, I have so many games I haven't even opened yet.

I still haven't opened Castlevania: POR, Viva Pinata, and I'll be adding Pokemon Diamond to that list when I start Pearl.

Ahh, I see. I'm not much of a Castlevania person, and I really want to play Viva Pinata. I've been playing SPM non stop too. So many games, and such little time to play them in.  psyduck;

mariofreak55

Exactly, and there are still games that I need to get.

Summer drought will be a good time for them though. flower;

Gambit17

Quote from: mariofreak55 on April 21, 2007, 09:49:54 PM
Exactly, and there are still games that I need to get.

Summer drought will be a good time for them though. flower;

Yes it will. I'll catch up on my scragglers in the summer. When no games are slated for released. T.T

heltar

QuoteT-Mobile plan that's $79.99 a month

=|

fail.

Gambit17

Placebo Headwound

So, Gambit, were you actually able to see the ATHF movie yet?

Gambit17

Quote from: Thief888 on April 24, 2007, 12:14:45 AM
So, Gambit, were you actually able to see the ATHF movie yet?

That is on my list  of important things to do. I wanted to support AS by buying the soundtrack, and by god I'm gonna go see the movie 789,789,789,789 times. yes;

Wrench

Very nice. I wish I could afford a good cell phone. Mine sucks terribly.

Go Up