March 18, 2019, 08:51:37 PM

1,535,726 Posts in 46,066 Topics by 1,067 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.


OFFICIAL womanly female discussion topic

Started by Sillbury, November 05, 2009, 11:47:48 AM

previous topic - next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Go Down

Samus Aran

last night i bludgeoned a bull moose to death with my cock

Travis

Quote from: Cookie on November 05, 2009, 12:45:12 PM
SOMETIMES I RUB MY DICK TO PICS OF NASCAR CARS, BECAUSE IM A MAN
indy cars are even hotter

CM Wrench

Last night, I made the sun go down with just the snap of my fingers

Magyarorszag

i killed an elephant with me bear hands
yes, bear hands akudood;

Socks

Quote from: Kaz on November 05, 2009, 12:50:30 PM
last night i bludgeoned a bull moose to death with my cock


dude, i was looking all over for that bull moose. i had the oil ready for our anal session and everything.  :(

Andria

Quote from: Ted on November 05, 2009, 12:59:57 PM
i killed an elephant with me bear hands
yes, bear hands akudood;


pfft you couldn't even lift bear hands

madood;

Nyerp

I JUST LEFT THE TOILET SEAT UP BECAUSE I AM A MAN!!!!!!!!!!!

YPrrrr

I piss with the door closed

BECAUSE IM A MAN

Sillbury

Quote from: Nadine on November 05, 2009, 12:34:57 PM
IF YOU'RE GUNNA BE IN HERE YOU COULD AT LEAST BRING SANDWICHES

P.S.


Quote from: Nyerp on November 05, 2009, 01:20:29 PM
I JUST LEFT THE TOILET SEAT UP BECAUSE I AM A MAN!!!!!!!!!!!
FUCK YEAH

mouse parade

so fucking manly my sentences don't even have periods

Zach

so there is this girl who has been staring me down for like two weeks now. in marching band rehearsals she looks at me and today i was in the cafeteria when i looked up from my table and way across the room she was standing in line staring at me. i had seen her around before but we had never spoken to one another until today when she came up and intruding on a conversation i was having with a friend to compliment me on my shirt.

help me, manly boyagers: what should i do/think about this situation? she has a boyfriend, or at least that's what her facebook says

Travis

Quote from: Zach on November 05, 2009, 01:46:46 PM
so there is this girl who has been staring me down for like two weeks now. in marching band rehearsals she looks at me and today i was in the cafeteria when i looked up from my table and way across the room she was standing in line staring at me. i had seen her around before but we had never spoken to one another until today when she came up and intruding on a conversation i was having with a friend to compliment me on my shirt.

help me, manly boyagers: what should i do/think about this situation? she has a boyfriend, or at least that's what her facebook says
why do you worry about girls so much

Socks

Quote from: Zach on November 05, 2009, 01:46:46 PM
help me, manly boyagers: what should i do/think about this situation? she has a boyfriend, or at least that's what her facebook says


put it in her pooper

Veal

Quote from: Zach on November 05, 2009, 01:46:46 PM
so there is this girl who has been staring me down for like two weeks now. in marching band rehearsals she looks at me and today i was in the cafeteria when i looked up from my table and way across the room she was standing in line staring at me. i had seen her around before but we had never spoken to one another until today when she came up and intruding on a conversation i was having with a friend to compliment me on my shirt.

help me, manly boyagers: what should i do/think about this situation? she has a boyfriend, or at least that's what her facebook says

TAKE WHAT IS YOURS BY RIGHT

AND FUCK HER TIL THE COWS COME HOME

WHICH IS HOPEFULLY NEVER.








BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBS

Zach

Quote from: Veal on November 05, 2009, 01:49:14 PM
TAKE WHAT IS YOURS BY RIGHT

AND FUCK HER TIL THE COWS COME HOME

WHICH IS HOPEFULLY NEVER.








BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBS


sounds like a plan

Go Up