April 19, 2024, 03:54:56 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Persona

Started by Cookie, November 02, 2009, 01:35:10 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Cookie

So, I've had Persona 2 since I was a kid, never really played it because at the time it was "to hard" (Really I was just to lazy to understand how an RPG worked) so I never really played it. After seeing Lawls rave about the Persona series about a year ago I got Persona 2 out and played it a little bit, it was pretty fun but still wasn't in love with it or anything. Two weeks ago I saw Gamestop had Persona 3 for $13 which is a $12 price drop, picked it up, took it home didn't touch it. Today I pull it out and put it in my PS2. Holy fucking shit why am I so in love with this game? The past six and a half  hours all I've done is play it. I haven't played a game this much since TP. Why is this game so awesome? The only other Atlus game I have loved is Riviera which is nothing like this. So a few questions are the games related in anyway, is Persona 4 just as good, and is there a Persona 5 any where in the future? Also talk about Persona.

Hiro

They say P4 is quite a bit better, although they are similar. I have 4. I need to play it more though, i'm stuck on one spot. What I've done is very fun though.

Hiro

Also, they're not really related story-wise, but I've heard there is a part in 4 where you visit the setting and a few characters from 3.

Go Up