September 22, 2024, 09:42:59 AM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Mind = Blown

Started by Hiro, November 01, 2009, 12:56:54 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Mando Pandango

Quote from: l a c e y on November 04, 2009, 06:16:10 AM
I thought you were coming up with all these yourself man. That's weak.
Nobody's that good.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Socks

l a c e y

Samus Aran

i'm not really seeing the viper - daffy duck one

Hiro

Kalahari Inkantation

i can't see snorlax as a frog akudood;

YPrrrr

I just learned this one from a friend today, might be really old but I was amazed nonetheless

Write "3.14" on a piece of paper, making sure the 4 is closed

then hold it in front of a mirror

Mando Pandango

Quote from: YPR on November 10, 2009, 03:08:20 PM
I just learned this one from a friend today, might be really old but I was amazed nonetheless

Quote from: Man of Popsicle on November 01, 2009, 07:03:48 PM
3.14 REVERSED IS P.IE

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

akudood;
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

YPrrrr

Samus Aran

Daddy

Quote from: YPR on November 10, 2009, 03:08:20 PM

was this on tv or something because someone on facebook (actually from nsider) posted that today

YPrrrr

Quote from: JMV on November 10, 2009, 04:05:26 PM
was this on tv or something because someone on facebook (actually from nsider) posted that today
I don't know, I heard it from pak lol

Geno

Quote from: JMV on November 10, 2009, 04:05:26 PM
It was on MLIA
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Go Up