Who is your favorite American founding father

Started by Chōshū, November 01, 2009, 07:58:07 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Chōshū

Quote from: Title on November 05, 2009, 09:45:52 AM
He pretty much predicted every economic issue that faces our country today.

He didn't foresee the negative repercussions that his embargo act would put on the national economy. Not to say that that takes away ll of his merit.  Jefferson was an absolute genius. 

But if you look at his presidency...his administration and him used economic policies similar to those that Hamilton pushed for in the Washington administration.  For example, he allowed the Bank of the United States to remain in place.

Honest, I think that those who doubt Hamilton's abilities should read The Federalist Papers.  In my opinion, he was just as much a genius as Jefferson was.  It's amazing how history placed these two polar opposites next to each other in Washington's cabinet.  Each bringing up their own good points and philosophies. 

burzumfan420

washington had a farm of marijuana  so he my fave

Socks

sans culottes

Quote from: burzumfan420 on November 08, 2009, 07:17:38 AM
washington had a farm of marijuana  so he my fave
Behind every good man there is a woman, and that woman was Martha Washington, man, and everyday George would come home, she would have a big fat bowl waiting for him, man, when he come in the door, man, she was a hip, hip, hip lady, man.
I support BUSH

just1more

I'd have to say Thomas Jefferson. He stood for practically everything I believed in, politically speaking.

ncba93ivyase

hamilton was homosexual

Jefferson was a goddamn man and showed it.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

sans culottes

Quote from: Pancake Persona on November 25, 2009, 02:33:12 PM
hamilton was homosexual

Jefferson was a goddamn man and showed it.
hey you know what

fuck you and your biased partisan interpretation of history
I support BUSH

Go Up