September 20, 2024, 05:28:46 AM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Wow.

Started by l a c e y , October 31, 2009, 04:29:24 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

l a c e y

Wouldn't you guys love it if I was some crazy black girl that talked all hood? How awesome would that bee?

Daddy

idk can we get a black girl up in here

l a c e y

Quote from: JMV on October 31, 2009, 04:33:38 PM
idk can we get a black girl up in here

I really wish I was black. Oh god. I would love it.

Samus Aran

it would certainly make you even funnier

the shortest route to the sea

Quote from: l a c e y on October 31, 2009, 04:29:24 PM
Wouldn't you guys love it if I was some crazy black girl that talked all hood? How awesome would that bee?

TERRIBLE

WE LOVE YOU THE WAY YOU FUCKING ARE

Quote from: Socks on January 03, 2011, 09:56:24 PM
pompous talk for my eyes water and quiver with a twitch like a little bitch

l a c e y

Quote from: Alyssa the Glowing Sole on October 31, 2009, 04:36:09 PM
TERRIBLE

WE LOVE YOU THE WAY YOU FUCKING ARE

I really don't think you do.

LCK

excuse me, i speak jive

Det in F♯ Major

i thought you were black
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

sans culottes

you smell like p00p lol
I support BUSH

Samus Aran

Geno

excuse me the politically correct term is nigger
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

NOA_Haunted

Um, in my opinion if you were some ghetto hood nigger, then you probably be 3x smarter.

Baron von Narwhal

Wrench

l a c e y

Quote from: Wrench on November 01, 2009, 11:34:55 AM
bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Yeah. Oops.

Go Up