May 13, 2024, 07:52:36 PM

1,531,625 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

i have greatly abused akudood;

Started by Samus Aran, October 24, 2009, 01:15:40 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Lozal

powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone;

Quote from: Pyrate on November 20, 2009, 05:11:08 AM

"You have an amazing body. You have amazing breasts."

Samus Aran

Quote from: Wrench on October 25, 2009, 12:05:17 PM
Will you still approve (if) after you get married?

don't see why i wouldn't

Socks

Nyerp

Quote from: Kaz on October 25, 2009, 10:37:24 AM
yeah no, our relationship doesn't work like that really, she doesn't mind me experimenting with guys and wouldn't mind being witness to it, and it works the same with her and girls and my approval

:O that's hot

Samus Aran

Quote from: Socks on October 25, 2009, 01:36:58 PM
then what's the point of any relationship

Sex and sexual attraction are not the focal point of our relationship, sorry.

Socks

Quote from: Kaz on October 25, 2009, 11:43:13 PM
Sex and sexual attraction are not the focal point of our relationship, sorry.

compromising the sole use and affection of your lover's body, heart, mind, and soul when it comes to the sexual aspect of a  relationship, probably out a fear of loss, is not a compromise i'm willing to make

but much happy blessings in your romantic endeavor

Samus Aran

Quote from: Socks on October 26, 2009, 12:19:59 AM
compromising the sole use and affection of your lover's body, heart, mind, and soul when it comes to the sexual aspect of a  relationship, probably out a fear of loss, is not a compromise i'm willing to make

but much happy blessings in your romantic endeavor

Well it's not exactly something I can explain easily, but I assure you that the sexual aspect of our relationship is very different from the idea of giving each other a little leverage when it comes to exploiting our bisexuality. We don't allow our attraction to the same sex and possible fooling around to make much of an impact on our sex life together, really. It's just an extra in addition to our own passion.

I realizea lot of people would consider it really risky and stuff for our relationship, but I trust her well enough and I'm certain she trusts me enough as well. And it could be only a phase, who knows. But what isn't a phase is the sexual aspect of our relationship together.

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Samus Aran

Sa Da MA

Wrench

Go Up