March 28, 2024, 09:33:59 AM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Experiences you DO have that other members don't

Started by Daddy, October 04, 2009, 01:15:07 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

Because both threads are good. baddood;

Being functionally homeless. baddood;

luna

Cookie

White water rafting. I bet someone here has done it though....

Thyme

I graduated college.

of course it's not the same kind of college as the american kind and i ended up going back but whatever maps;

strongbad

Lifeguarding
Having red hair and getting made fun of for it
Not having a relationship

ME##

FAMY2

Daddy

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

rdl

Andria

The only I can think of is nearly drowning. I was swimming in a river at this park thing and there was a drop off I accidentally went off of and I went under and started panicking pretty badly and swallowed a ton of water.  :( It was terrible

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Nyerp

Go Up