May 23, 2024, 02:15:40 AM

1,531,628 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Laptop mouse

Started by strongbad, September 07, 2009, 08:24:51 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

what is the best one
I am looking for something small and wireless. Needs to be quality  wariodood;

Mando Pandango

I have a Logitech laser mouse, and the USB receiver is seriously tiny. It sticks out a quarter inch or so, if that. Also the mouse itself will work on anything that isn't a clear surface.

But it only has the standard buttons so if you're looking for one of those that has the scroll ball and like 5 buttons on the side and shit then keep looking.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

strongbad

Quote from: Man of Popsicle on September 08, 2009, 07:07:47 AM
I have a Logitech laser mouse, and the USB receiver is seriously tiny. It sticks out a quarter inch or so, if that. Also the mouse itself will work on anything that isn't a clear surface.

But it only has the standard buttons so if you're looking for one of those that has the scroll ball and like 5 buttons on the side and shit then keep looking.

Is it one of the ones where the usb receiver clips to the bottom of the mouse? Those look cool.

Mando Pandango

Quote from: GUOB on September 08, 2009, 03:17:50 PM
Is it one of the ones where the usb receiver clips to the bottom of the mouse? Those look cool.
No, but I mean the receiver is tiny anyway.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

rdl

September 08, 2009, 07:34:53 PM #4 Last Edit: September 08, 2009, 08:11:00 PM by RDX
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Used to use this before it broke. The receiver clips on the bottom and it only uses one AA battery. Also it was on sale for maybe $10 so it was a good price.

Mando Pandango

Oh yeah a picture would help.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

That's what I have only it's silver. I haven't had it long but apparently the battery life is insane. I think the guy who sold it said he had his for two or three years and changed the batteries once.

strongbad

holy shit that usb thing is small.
Yeah I looked at it on the logitech site and it is really expensive.
I really like this one http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/mice_pointers/mice/devices/143&cl=us,en

But $40 for a mouse...

snorkel

I have a standard 4-button wireless Logitech that I got on eBay for $12, it has lasted about a year and I really have no complaints

Mando Pandango

Quote from: GUOB on September 08, 2009, 08:00:33 PM
holy shit that usb thing is small.
Yeah I looked at it on the logitech site and it is really expensive.
I really like this one http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/mice_pointers/mice/devices/143&cl=us,en

But $40 for a mouse...
Yeah that's what I have. It was on sale. :3

strongbad

Quote from: Man of Popsicle on September 08, 2009, 08:49:27 PM
Yeah that's what I have. It was on sale. :3

So it does slip into the bottom...

Mando Pandango

Quote from: GUOB on September 08, 2009, 09:14:25 PM
So it does slip into the bottom...
No.

EDIT: MIND = BLOWN

I did a bit of investigating and if you take off the battery cover there's a spot INSIDE THE MOUSE to put it.

strongbad

Glad I could help. I think that I saw it on eBay for $20. I will probably snag that.

Go Up