April 20, 2024, 07:18:50 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

healthcare reform???

Started by j o e i n c, August 21, 2009, 01:30:42 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

j o e i n c

August 21, 2009, 01:30:42 PM Last Edit: August 27, 2009, 10:13:40 PM by reefer
what do you guys think.

single payer or no

hey use message icons

Dullahan

l a c e y

ME##

Well, this topic is really lacking. 

I think reform that reduces costs of health care for those who already have it, and then giving a public option for those who are either not affluent enough to get private health care or are unable to qualify for it.  I think it's rather sad that some people [read:  the far right] believe that we have the best health care system, even though multiple studies have proven otherwise, and we end up spending the most out of any other country for our mediocre system.
Quote from: Sponge on August 21, 2009, 02:52:14 PM
health cares free for us

Just because the government pays for it doesn't make it 'free', where do you think the government gets its funds from?  huhdoodame;

sans culottes

I say yes to universal healthcare, but not now. We're in deep shit with our national debt, and throwing out a universal healthcare system right now would fuck us up.
I support BUSH

Zach

I say no to national healthcare regardless of our debt situation. I'm strongly opposed to further expansion of the federal government.

Oh

Quote from: Zach on August 21, 2009, 09:43:35 PM
I say no to national healthcare regardless of our debt situation. I'm strongly opposed to further expansion of the federal government.
What the hell is wrong with people like you?  doodhuh;

j o e i n c

Quote from: Zach on August 21, 2009, 09:43:35 PM
i say get rid of public schools, etc

THE WAY THE FOUNDESR INTENDED!!!

Hippopo

August 22, 2009, 11:30:29 AM #8 Last Edit: August 22, 2009, 11:34:52 AM by Hippo P. Otamus
Quote from: j o e i n c on August 22, 2009, 10:04:13 AM

YES SIR!!!!

We need healthcare reform.  There shouldn't really be any argument about that.  The methods of achieving this, however, can be confusing.  huhdoodame;

Dullahan

Quote from: Дави́д on August 21, 2009, 05:03:15 PM
Just because the government pays for it doesn't make it 'free', where do you think the government gets its funds from?  huhdoodame;
Way to make us look bad. akudood;

sans culottes

I have one idea for how we can pay for healthcare: get rid of the Jews. I mean, they have a lot of money, and if we got rid of them, we could collect all of that money and spend it on healthcare for everyone. Since Jews appear and act the same as the average white person, no one would notice when they're gone!
I support BUSH

j o e i n c

Dullahan

Quote from: coz on August 22, 2009, 12:32:21 PM
I have one idea for how we can pay for healthcare: get rid of the Jews. I mean, they have a lot of money, and if we got rid of them, we could collect all of that money and spend it on healthcare for everyone. Since Jews appear and act the same as the average white person, no one would notice when they're gone!
Yeah, you're right. Them and their curly hair and whatnot.

l a c e y

Quote from: j o e i n c on August 22, 2009, 10:04:13 AM

public schools are the best. at least in canada.

[REDACTED]

Why don't we just extend Medicare to every citizen like Canada?
I do not have HIV/AIDS.

Go Up