September 19, 2024, 02:55:27 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

So I've been getting the silent treatment all day from my mom

Started by Bushy, August 12, 2009, 05:25:03 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Bushy

August 12, 2009, 05:25:03 PM Last Edit: August 12, 2009, 05:41:32 PM by colossus supercilium
All because when she told me to shut up while we were at the orthodontist's, I wouldn't.

I have said like 3 words aloud since then saddood;
@pokemonyewest on Twitter

Classic

Bushy

Quote from: King Corobo on August 12, 2009, 05:25:29 PM
How DARE you.  akudood;
In my defense some of my friends were there and she was being a bitch.

Now my friends aren't here, but she's still being a bitch

Andria

Why did she have a problem with you talking at the orthodontist office?  doodhuh;

Bushy

Quote from: Echo on August 12, 2009, 05:31:06 PM
Why did she have a problem with you talking at the orthodontist office?  doodhuh;
Whole thing went like this

Her: "Blah blah blah we missed our oppointment can we come in today for it?"
Me: "Didn't you call them back yesterday after I told you they called?"
Her: "No"
Me: "Nice"
Her: "Shut up"
Me: "Ok, but don't say shut up, it's rude"
Her: "Shut up"
Me: "Mom..."
Her: "Sit down" *Then she sort of pushes me near a chair*
Me: *I swing back to her side*
Her: *She's pissed right now so I shut up)
Then we leave and I'm reading the sheet that they gave us, but she snatches it and almost fucking kills me by pushing me (In a HURRY THE FUCK UP fashion) down some stairs. We get in the car and then she just fucking loses it.

I was supposed to go to Toys R Us today, originally. That's what she told me when she woke me up. Then she came up with this bullshit "Oh, I forgot, we gotta go to the doctor then the orthodontist then blah blah blah"

ME##

I'm more puzzled by the fact you went to the orthodontist's office with friends.  doodhuh;

Classic

Quote from: Дави́д on August 12, 2009, 05:41:54 PM
I'm more puzzled by the fact you went to the orthodontist's office with friends.  doodhuh;

Don'tcha know!? All the cool kids are doin' it!

rdl

Bushy

Quote from: Дави́д on August 12, 2009, 05:41:54 PM
No, no, no. My friends were there at the same time I was

Chris (JayJay)

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Bushy

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Pancake Paraphernalia

number stations

Bushy

Go Up