September 20, 2024, 01:36:41 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

fucking sisters

Started by Samus Aran, August 12, 2009, 11:48:26 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

So I was just about to get in the shower, but when I'm about to, my fucking sister rushes into the bathroom before I can get to it and says she needs to take a shower before me.

GOD DAMN IT

I mean, I love my sisters, but sometimes they can be annoying as hell.

ITT complain about your siblings if you have any

Oh

My brother always plays madden or something when I want to play a game, and when hes done I don't want to play it anymore.  baddood;

Walter

My brother always stays in the other room. I haven't talked to him in years, I wonder how he is doing...

Oh

Quote from: Walter on August 12, 2009, 11:50:38 AM
My brother always stays in the other room. I haven't talked to him in years, I wonder how he is doing...
I know a friend who hasn't talked to his dad in about 1 year, it's not that hes mad, it's just that hes always at work.  akudood;

Andria

My littlest brother is a moody 12 year old that bitches about EVERYTHING and gets angry when I can't magically make a game run on his shitty laptop  baddood; and mad at me for basically everything to the point he screams bloody murder about it. He also tends to get pets and not take care of them and it really pisses me off cause I find it cruel.

Then my middle brother is as annoying as you can possibly get. He just sits in his room on xbl talking shit to people and talking about shit that happens in real life and i want to punch him till he stops. He also is kinda racist and sexist and homophobic which are all things I despise.

Then together neither clean up after themselves and are constantly arguing. Also neither knows how to wipe the toilet seat after they pee on it  doodthing; even though they are 15 and 12

Samus Aran

Quote from: Rawl on August 12, 2009, 11:53:24 AM
I know a friend who hasn't talked to his dad in about 1 year, it's not that hes mad, it's just that hes always at work.  akudood;

I haven't talked to mine in a long time either. Neither has JMV I think. akudood;

Oh

Quote from: Echo on August 12, 2009, 11:55:33 AM
My littlest brother is a moody 12 year old that bitches about EVERYTHING and gets angry when I can't magically make a game run on his shitty laptop  baddood; and mad at me for basically everything to the point he screams bloody murder about it. He also tends to get pets and not take care of them and it really pisses me off cause I find it cruel.

Then my middle brother is as annoying as you can possibly get. He just sits in his room on xbl talking shit to people and talking about shit that happens in real life and i want to punch him till he stops. He also is kinda racist and sexist and homophobic which are all things I despise.

Then together neither clean up after themselves and are constantly arguing. Also neither knows how to wipe the toilet seat after they pee on it  doodthing; even though they are 15 and 12
My god, I hate it when people don't wipe the toilet seat.  baddood;

snorkel

I have one younger brother, he went to a different school than I did on account of being retarded; he is one of the most obnoxious people I've ever met and I don't like him much.

He's also a dick because at like age 12 he decided he never wanted to see my dad again for no reason. (parents got divorced and I split my time between them, he doesn't.)

don't let's

Yeah I hate my sisters. One of them burned me with an iron once because she was chasing after me and shooting the steam at me. That blistered up nice.

Travis

my brother seems to experience symptoms of ocd, add, and bipolar disorder but has not been diagnosed with any. he's also a complete idiot and a tool that i pretty much hate

Chris (JayJay)

my sister isn't as annoying when she had a kid but she does tell my mom almost everything that i tell my sister. |:

rdl

i despise most of my siblings. they've had wonderful lives but all they can do is whine all the goddamn time because they've been inconvenienced by something small. it seriously bugs the hell out of me.

my oldest sister is alright though. i guess.

strongbad

Quote from: RDX on August 12, 2009, 02:08:06 PM
i despise most of my siblings. they've had wonderful lives but all they can do is whine all the goddamn time because they've been inconvenienced by something small. it seriously bugs the hell out of me.

my oldest sister is alright though. i guess.

You're whining right here.
Just saying.

rdl

I know, I was reluctant to post that in the first place but I then I figured "hell why not" akudood;

but they whine about really dumb things. basically if something makes them not feel good they'll whine forever about it.

strongbad

Anyway my brother is pretty cool I guess. I've pretty much molded him to like all the videogames that I like so if I'm bored he's always up for some vidya. He can be really sensitive which is annoying though, but for the most part I like him.

Go Up