September 20, 2024, 11:42:53 AM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Hey guys Im new!

Started by Walter, August 12, 2009, 11:39:22 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Cookie

My name is cookie . What's up?! I really like the emotes here! They are l33t. Teehee, see I am internet savvy too! nerd

I thought I would make this thread so we could introduce ourselves! I like to play video games. I play the piano. I like to draw. I listen to a wide variety of music. AND I am currently single!  idk

Okay, now it's your turn! Just talk about yourself in this thread. Go on! Pretend like we are all strangers, let's start from scratch. Who knows, we may learn something new about each other!  awwww

sans culottes

I support BUSH

rdl

strongbad

Hey idk what my username is because I change it sometimes and haven't been Strongbad in years but people still call me strongbad akudood;
fuck this shit

Roach

Uhhhhh. I'm Roach, or BHX, or whatever. I used to be active on outsid for a while, then I left for an indeterminate space of time, cause I was getting super fucked up every day, then remembered outsid, only to find it gone. So I went on my account on here.  :3

Uhhh. I'm pretty dull. I smoke a lot of weed, and play in a ska-core (Ska/Hardcore Punk) band called The Roaches in Reno Nevada. Uhhhh. My real name's Pete/Peter/Peter Pan, I honestly don't give a fuck. I'm also a zen buddhist. But, uhhhhh, yeah. I'm too lazy to type any more, and it should suffice for all of you who don't know me.  Which is probably damn near all of you.  n_u
There will always be a Moon over Marin.

JJDAWG

Hey guys.
I actually am new here so...yeah.
Umm, well you might know me from NS2.
I play xbox live a lot. GT:J03YJAWS (that's a zero).
That's really all you need to know.

Oh

Quote from: Roach on August 12, 2009, 02:55:04 PM
Uhhhhh. I'm Roach, or BHX, or whatever. I used to be active on outsid for a while, then I left for an indeterminate space of time, cause I was getting super fucked up every day, then remembered outsid, only to find it gone. So I went on my account on here.  :3

Uhhh. I'm pretty dull. I smoke a lot of weed, and play in a ska-core (Ska/Hardcore Punk) band called The Roaches in Reno Nevada. Uhhhh. My real name's Pete/Peter/Peter Pan, I honestly don't give a fuck. I'm also a zen buddhist. But, uhhhhh, yeah. I'm too lazy to type any more, and it should suffice for all of you who don't know me.  Which is probably damn near all of you.  n_u
I love Ska.  baddood;

Roach

Quote from: Rawl on August 12, 2009, 03:22:31 PM
I love Ska.  baddood;
Yush! Hahaha, the only people I meet who dig ska are other punks. It's nice to meet another fan of the genre. giggle;
There will always be a Moon over Marin.

spaceman

The artist formally known

Quote from: JJDAWG on August 12, 2009, 03:12:40 PM
Hey guys.
I actually am new here so...yeah.
Umm, well you might know me from NS2.
I play xbox live a lot. GT:J03YJAWS (that's a zero).
That's really all you need to know.
Poor poor Vince Offer.

Pyrate

Hi guys! My name is Amy! I like question marks? I'm 17 years old and have a crush on a married dude in his 30s. I like vidya games and movies and comics. My dad's girlfriend is a clingy, insane bitch and they live in Arizona while I live with my mom and sister in Ohio. I really like The Beatles. I saw The Dark Knight 8 times in the theater and Watchmen 4.

Go Up