September 20, 2024, 01:38:26 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Hey guys Im new!

Started by Walter, August 12, 2009, 11:39:22 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Walter

My name is Bryan. What's up?! I really like the emotes here! They are l33t. Teehee, see I am internet savvy too! bassir;

I thought I would make this thread so we could introduce ourselves! I like to play video games. I play the piano. I like to draw. I listen to a wide variety of music. AND I am currently single!  n_u

Okay, now it's your turn! Just talk about yourself in this thread. Go on! Pretend like we are all strangers, let's start from scratch. Who knows, we may learn something new about each other!  :3

Samus Aran

Um...was this supposed to be funny?

Oh

Whoa, I didn't know your name was Bryan, share some of your drawings and music with us.  happydood;

Walter

Quote from: Kaz on August 12, 2009, 11:40:21 AM
Um...was this supposed to be funny?

No.  doodthing;

And that wasn't very informative kaz. I haven't learned anything new about you. So far you are my least favorite.

Andria

August 12, 2009, 11:42:28 AM #4 Last Edit: August 12, 2009, 11:50:04 AM by Echo
I'm newer than you so ha   n_u

Also wanna stop being single?  giggle;

And I can make a legit introduction in this thread since i am so new

My real life name is Clayton and i'm 18 years old.  happydood; My birthday is october 23rd. I love reading and the internet and science. I am a total biology geek its like my life. I am an internet junkie and like a wideeeeee selection of music from metal to some pop to classic rock to various other random genres. And I am totally single cause i'm pretty extremely shy around everyone basically.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Walter on August 12, 2009, 11:41:28 AM
No.  doodthing;

And that wasn't very informative kaz. I haven't learned anything new about you. So far you are my least favorite.

I didn't read the end of the post where it says to act like we're new and introduce ourselves until now. baddood;

um um i'm kaz and i'm 20 and i like video games and writing and reading and music and i play guitar but i suck at it and i have a girlfriend that goes here named chelsea but she goes by hensa here and um my favorite band is led zeppelin and i drink a lot of mountain dew

akudood;

Walter

Quote from: Rawl on August 12, 2009, 11:40:24 AM
  Whoa, I didn't know your name was Bryan, share some of your drawings and music with us.  happydood;

UH lol. The only music I have recorded is old and shitty.

http://www.divshare.com/download/5664702-c34

[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Those are the only drawings I could easily find on my photobucket.

Walter

Quote from: Echo on August 12, 2009, 11:42:28 AM
I'm newer than you so ha   n_u

Also wanna stop being single?  giggle;

Yes please. giggle;

QuoteI didn't read the end of the post where it says to act like we're new and introduce ourselves until now.

um um i'm kaz and i'm 20 and i like video games and writing and reading and music and i play guitar but i suck at it and i have a girlfriend that goes here named chelsea but she goes by hensa here and um my favorite band is led zeppelin and i drink a lot of mountain dew

Thats much better. :3 I'm liking you better already. <3

Andria

Quote from: Walter on August 12, 2009, 11:47:03 AM
UH lol. The only music I have recorded is old and shitty.

http://www.divshare.com/download/5664702-c34

[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Those are the only drawings I could easily find on my photobucket.

Woah the second one is pretty awesome  O_0 and kinda disturbing

snorkel

my name is wziard (it's pronounced kind of like richard or charizard), I like dogs. my hobbies are intravenously injecting heroin into my eyeballs, throwing glass liter bottles of San Pellegrino out my car window at passing BMWs, and whitewater rafting on the mighty Mississippi. My favorite day of the month is usually the 12th or 13th and I'm a Cancer.

don't let's

none of y'all know me, except for the ones that do, so, yeah. comma.

Walter

Quote from: wziard on August 12, 2009, 11:59:15 AM
my name is wziard (it's pronounced kind of like richard or charizard), I like dogs. my hobbies are intravenously injecting heroin into my eyeballs, throwing glass liter bottles of San Pellegrino out my car window at passing BMWs, and whitewater rafting on the mighty Mississippi. My favorite day of the month is usually the 12th or 13th and I'm a Cancer.

liltrav tells me that we are twins, is this true?

The artist formally known

Hi Walter! Welcome to the forums!

Travis

Quote from: Walter on August 12, 2009, 12:09:30 PM
liltrav tells me that we are twins, is this true?
liar

my name is travis i am gay

Chris (JayJay)

so like i use to go by the name jj, jay-jay, now i'm parrothead. don't really post much anymore cause rl taking much time but since it's summer, i got some extra time and posting some more now but that will reduce once college starts.  rl name is christian but my friends call me chris or by my last name. i'm 19, like playing sports, listening to music. like going out with my friends and spending time with my gf whose name is christina. <3

Go Up