September 20, 2024, 09:48:06 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

The most disgusting thing that happened to you

Started by Oh, August 12, 2009, 11:19:10 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Oh

When I was around 11 years old, I went to have a picnic in DC. Anyone that has ever been there knows that there are tons and tons of Seagulls, those bastards are everywhere wariodood;(and like half are missing a leg  akudood;). So Imagine me sitting there on some stairs near some water about to sink my teeth into a juicy sandwich that I prepared earlier, when a fucking seagull flies near me, and drops the mother shit right on my mouth as I am taking a bite. I spit like no tomorrow and start freaking out, then I throw up right on my cousin, which causes him to throw up on me. That was probably the most unpleasant day of my childhood.

Share your most disgusting stories, sex stories are also welcomed.  hocuspocus;

Walter

AHAHAHHAHAA. I bet that bird was laughing his ass off.

I can't think of anything very disgusting. :/ Im a fairly clean person. saddood;

Oh

Quote from: Walter on August 12, 2009, 11:55:58 AM
AHAHAHHAHAA. I bet that bird was laughing his ass off.

I can't think of anything very disgusting. :/ Im a fairly clean person. saddood;
I hate seagulls so damn much.  baddood;

Chris (JayJay)

Wrench

I walk into a public restroom and there is shit in the urinal. doodthing;

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Wrench on August 12, 2009, 01:28:39 PM
I walk into a public restroom and there is shit in the urinal. doodthing;
I walk into a school restroom, and there's shit on the floor. spam;

Travis

somebody threw up like right next to me in preschool

sans culottes

I was five, and at my aunt's house. Near her house was a small pond with ducks. The ducks took flight and shat all over me.
I support BUSH

l a c e y

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Used to work for a painting and remodeling business.
Did interior and exterior residential and some bigger industrial jobs.
Anyways, one day I got assigned to a smaller interior basement job. Customer wanted the walls power-washed before painted and everything. There was a drain right in the floor. Job sounded like cake.

It was a real old house and the basement was very dungeon-esque. It was small but wasn't really cluttered or anything. I set up the hot water powerwasher outside and ran the hose and the gun through one of the windows so there's a little air circulation for the steam to get out.

I start shooting and thick layers of greasy oily shit starts coming on the walls. It all flows towards the meager little drain in the middle of the floor. Usually we use vacuums to suck the water out.

I changed into a yellow rain suit that looks like a biohazard outfit to try to keep some of the grime off me.

After about ten minutes of spraying I notice there's water up to my ankles. The basement's flooding and the drain has stopped, completely useless. It's backed up. I run up to the truck to see if I have a wet-vac loaded but nothing's on there. I grab some tools and head down to the drain. I pulled up the cover and ton of slime erupts back out the hole. Still, nothing's flowing.

I try stabbing down into it with a broom handle, but nothing works. So, without any other choice, I lay down in about three inches of oily, tepid basement water and reach my hand into the drain, all the way to my elbow until I feel this hairy, slick mass of something. I grab it, yank it out quick without looking at it and toss it across the room. Slowly the drain starts working again. I look and see what I pulled out. It was a nearly completely decomposed....something, maybe a large mouse or a small rat. I almost puked.

After a breather, I went back downstairs to finish. There were cockroaches everywhere on the walls and floor. I must have woke them up.

It was a friday afternoon, so I called my manager up and told him I was going to cut out early and that the job could be finished monday. Someone else got lucky enough to finish up.

Sync

I stepped on dog shit before while being barefooted. :(

Travis

Quote from: Sync on August 13, 2009, 01:30:32 AM
I stepped on dog shit before while being barefooted. :(
oh yeah, one time at my old friends house i fell and put my hands in dog crap

The artist formally known

Quote from: Corporal Clegg on August 13, 2009, 12:47:40 AM
Used to work for a painting and remodeling business.
Did interior and exterior residential and some bigger industrial jobs.
Anyways, one day I got assigned to a smaller interior basement job. Customer wanted the walls power-washed before painted and everything. There was a drain right in the floor. Job sounded like cake.

It was a real old house and the basement was very dungeon-esque. It was small but wasn't really cluttered or anything. I set up the hot water powerwasher outside and ran the hose and the gun through one of the windows so there's a little air circulation for the steam to get out.

I start shooting and thick layers of greasy oily shit starts coming on the walls. It all flows towards the meager little drain in the middle of the floor. Usually we use vacuums to suck the water out.

I changed into a yellow rain suit that looks like a biohazard outfit to try to keep some of the grime off me.

After about ten minutes of spraying I notice there's water up to my ankles. The basement's flooding and the drain has stopped, completely useless. It's backed up. I run up to the truck to see if I have a wet-vac loaded but nothing's on there. I grab some tools and head down to the drain. I pulled up the cover and ton of slime erupts back out the hole. Still, nothing's flowing.

I try stabbing down into it with a broom handle, but nothing works. So, without any other choice, I lay down in about three inches of oily, tepid basement water and reach my hand into the drain, all the way to my elbow until I feel this hairy, slick mass of something. I grab it, yank it out quick without looking at it and toss it across the room. Slowly the drain starts working again. I look and see what I pulled out. It was a nearly completely decomposed....something, maybe a large mouse or a small rat. I almost puked.

After a breather, I went back downstairs to finish. There were cockroaches everywhere on the walls and floor. I must have woke them up.

It was a friday afternoon, so I called my manager up and told him I was going to cut out early and that the job could be finished monday. Someone else got lucky enough to finish up.
That's pretty gross. How the shit does a rat get trapped in a drain? I guess it must have went the opposite way, while someone didn't seal it.

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Quote from: reefer on August 13, 2009, 11:52:48 AM
That's pretty gross. How the shit does a rat get trapped in a drain? I guess it must have went the opposite way, while someone didn't seal it.

The drain was capped with this removable grate thing. I talked with the customer about it and he said he would occasionally pull it out after bigger rainstorms leaving the pipe wide open. Blegh, give me the creeps.

The artist formally known

Quote from: Corporal Clegg on August 13, 2009, 12:12:24 PM
The drain was capped with this removable grate thing. I talked with the customer about it and he said he would occasionally pull it out after bigger rainstorms leaving the pipe wide open. Blegh, give me the creeps.
What a useless basement if it gets flooded even more than once or twice a year.

Go Up