September 19, 2024, 05:53:28 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

dear boyah girls

Started by C.Mongler, August 11, 2009, 08:31:42 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Skylark

Did you read The Stranger? Study Mersault. He knows what's up.

I don't think I'd consider myself attached to Franny so it would be hard to detach myself from her. We live our lives separately all we do is laugh when we're together because she's my best friend. that's a weird type of relationship to think about that way.
the book of right on

Hiro

Quote from: Skylark on August 11, 2009, 09:50:31 PM
Did you read The Stranger? Study Mersault. He knows what's up.

I don't think I'd consider myself attached to Franny so it would be hard to detach myself from her. We live our lives separately all we do is laugh when we're together because she's my best friend. that's a weird type of relationship to think about that way.
I was going to read The Stranger, but I read Siddhartha instead.
Really? Hmmm  >.<

Title

Can we please nominate this thread for "gayest thread ever made" or C Mongler for "biggest faggot ever"?

Veal

You're all gigantic fucking whores.

C Mongler, leave her alone. If you're leaving in a week why make things complicated? Don't be a tool.

Selkie

I have a similar problem. I am falling for a girl who may or may not be interested in me. And I leave in 2 weeks.

But this isn't the kind of girl I just wanna fool around with for 2 weeks. And I need more time to make her like me.

I am sad.

Hiro

Actually skylark, i'm really not attached to anyone at all right now, i just find that sometimes i do get attached far too easily

Socks

She don't remember shit! just the two hits!
Her hittin the floor, and me hittin the clits!
Suckin on the tits! had the hooker beggin for the dick
And your moms ain't ugly love; my dick got rock quick

Fuck it.

sans culottes

Fuck girls, they have cooties.
I support BUSH

Hiro

You're right coz, fuck girls indeed. yes;

sans culottes

Quote from: Hïro on August 11, 2009, 11:00:56 PM
You're right coz, fuck girls indeed. yes;

See, I knew someone would get the double meaning!
I support BUSH

Hiro

Yeah man let's go get us some pussy srs

sans culottes

Last year, I had multiple arguements about an "I GET PUSSY" shirt with a stoner. We both agreed that a knee-long white tee with "I GET PUSSY" on it would be awesome, but I suggested that the word "PUSSY" should be replaced with a picture of a cat. He was probably right, though. "I GET PUSSY" would probably be better than "I GET <cat>"
I support BUSH

Hiro

I agree with the stoner, it would be much more comical to be blatant and just say "PUSSY"

Thyme

Quote from: coz on August 11, 2009, 11:11:49 PM
Last year, I had multiple arguements about an "I GET PUSSY" shirt with a stoner. We both agreed that a knee-long white tee with "I GET PUSSY" on it would be awesome, but I suggested that the word "PUSSY" should be replaced with a picture of a cat. He was probably right, though. "I GET PUSSY" would probably be better than "I GET <cat>"

Eh, depends. If it's just the head of the cat and it's making a funny face, it could be better than just the word pussy.

Socks

Or to just walk around with hot bitches, while stoned. Everyone sees that you get pussy, and you, naturally, end up getting pussy.

Go Up