March 28, 2024, 01:57:16 PM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Mormonism.

Started by Det in F♯ Major, August 11, 2009, 01:16:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nyerp

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Nyerp on August 11, 2009, 04:29:30 PM
yeah i have a mormon, what about it

i don't get it, why did you change my "YOU'RE" to "YOUR"
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Travis

Quote from: Nyerp on August 11, 2009, 04:35:26 PM
yeah 3 equals 5 now
sorry i've been slacking on the whole "taking inventory on nyerp's life" lately

Nyerp

sans culottes

i would like to mention that the similarity of "mormon" and "moron" can make jestful puns towards mormons very entertaining n_u
I support BUSH

Det in F♯ Major

BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Travis

YOU'RE ALL FUCKERS goowan

holy shit this is serous discussion lmao

Nyerp

Title

I generally try to educate myself on shit before I make a judgement about it, so I read "Under the Banner of Heaven", a surprisingly objective take on mormonism by Jon Krakauer. I knew it was a redneck religion, I just didn't understand to what extent until reading the book.

Most mormons are very nice people. And then, you have the fundamentalists (or so they like to call themselves) who use their religion as a totally illegitimate excuse to enjoy regular sex with, and emotionally scar, their young children.

Veal

South Park's episode on Mormonism tells you everything you need to know. I took a class on it and had quite a few friends who are Mormon before I even saw that, and when I did it was scarily accurate. You should watch it.

Slim

Quote from: Veal on August 11, 2009, 10:27:24 PM
South Park's episode on Mormonism tells you everything you need to know. I took a class on it and had quite a few friends who are Mormon before I even saw that, and when I did it was scarily accurate. You should watch it.

My post was better than yours because I included a link to the episode, motherfucker. I went above and beyond.
Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Slim on August 11, 2009, 10:58:12 PM
My post was better than yours because I included a link to the episode, motherfucker. I went above and beyond.

Thanks, Slim, I watched it.  cjlubdoods;

Veal

Quote from: Slim on August 11, 2009, 10:58:12 PM

My post was just there to back up yours, FRIEND.

Oh

It basically has it's stupid rules like any religion does, and tries to scare you or you'll burn in hell forever.  akudood; I can't see how people judge other religions by calling them stupid and wrong and can't see the irony in doing so.  akudood;

Slim

Quote from: Det in Fââ,,¢Â¯ Major on August 12, 2009, 06:42:56 AM
Thanks, Slim, I watched it.  cjlubdoods;

cjlubdoods;

Quote from: Veal on August 12, 2009, 08:22:46 AM
My post was just there to back up yours, FRIEND.

i don't need no backup, BITCH.
Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

Go Up