March 28, 2024, 12:12:05 PM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Charles Manson

Started by lfctwentytwo, August 11, 2009, 06:17:16 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

lfctwentytwo

Is This guy like worse than hitler? i didn't know much about him but after watching a documentry about him...i'm just so shocked at like how someone can be that fucked up

Samus Aran

He convinced a few people to kill a few other people. No, he's not anywhere near as bad as Hitler. This is a few people in California vs. six million Jews (not to mention other races) we're talking about.

That doesn't make what Charles Manson did excusable, obviously. He's a terrible man with a pretty fucked up mind. What else is there to say about this?

Geno

He was a really smart guy but was also fucked up in the head. Strange combination.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Det in F♯ Major

They made Sirius Black look like him (probably not intentionally, but they still look very similar, intentional or not), and it made Sirius extra scary in HP3.
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Daddy

Slim

Quote from: lfctwentytwo on August 11, 2009, 06:17:16 AMIs This guy like worse than hitler?

Uh, no. He isn't.

Next question.
Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Apparently Dennis Wilson got really chummy with him for a while according to Brian Wilson's book.
He used to have Charles over for dinner and to write music and have orgies. And then he realized he was nuts and that he might kill him.

There was someone else he went to too, I cant remember. I think he might have had something to do with Phil Spector at one time or another for a really small time.

I might be wrong and probably am.

What about Jim Jones, as long as the subject is up?

Samus Aran

Quote from: Corporal Clegg on August 11, 2009, 03:31:19 PM
What about Jim Jones, as long as the subject is up?

The subject of...indirect serial killers, basically?

I watched that CNN special about a year ago on Jim Jones and the Peoples Temple/Jonestown incident. Pretty gruesome stuff.

sans culottes

I don't understand how people are compared to Hitler when they didn't do nearly as much damage as Hitler. Also, I'd like to mention that Stalin made Hitler look like a peace-loving pussy

Manson was pretty sick, but his mannerisms are pretty entertaining, like that video JMV posted.
I support BUSH

reeper

If anyone is interested he has taped interviews online that are decent. They're while he is in prison or something.

Bushy

Quote from: Kaz on August 11, 2009, 10:42:50 AM
He convinced a few people to kill a few other people. No, he's not anywhere near as bad as Hitler. This is a few people in California vs. six million Jews (not to mention other races) we're talking about.

That doesn't make what Charles Manson did excusable, obviously. He's a terrible man with a pretty fucked up mind. What else is there to say about this?
That'd be 11 million people killed baddood;
@pokemonyewest on Twitter

burzumfan420

I don't think he is worse then Hitler, he seemed like a nice guy. Just got a little paranoid and has antisocial personality disorder.

Samus Aran

Quote from: burzumfan420 on August 14, 2009, 05:23:26 PM
I don't think he is worse then Hitler, he seemed like a nice guy. Just got a little paranoid and has antisocial personality disorder.

Uh what? He was more fucked up than that, sir. Your typical mental patient doesn't believe he's the savior of all proper mankind and that he needs to kill white people in order to start a race war in which all blacks are wiped out he's hailed.

burzumfan420

Quote from: Kaz on August 14, 2009, 05:25:59 PM
Uh what? He was more fucked up than that, sir. Your typical mental patient doesn't believe he's the savior of all proper mankind and that he needs to kill white people in order to start a race war in which all blacks are wiped out he's hailed.

The typical mental patient doesn't have antisocial personality disorder.

He was able to start a family and a following so he had to have some kind of charm to him.

Go Up