April 18, 2024, 07:54:15 PM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Boyah Renovation '09

Started by reeper, August 10, 2009, 06:39:56 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

reeper

Quote from: Hïro on August 15, 2009, 07:09:23 PM
Yeah, I do agree.
If that one still stands out too much, I might add a little more brown to it.

Also, can someone tell me when it's put in?
It is already there.

Samus Aran

Okay the smaller one does indeed look better, though I still think it's a little odd. I think it's the color that's doing it...black obviously sticks out a little much on white. I'm thinking add some brown to it like you had in mind, Hiro.

Hiro

Well the last one was too straight, and I don't think it's too blurry.  baddood;
Okay, one more try.

Hiro

Thyme

chat thread

potd

movies because i don't like that other one

I don't like this one much. It's hard to see what's actually happening: an audience watching Clint Eastwood being badass. Maybe I should just make a reel like the current one, but better.

Hiro

Quote from: Thyme on August 15, 2009, 07:28:11 PM
chat thread

potd

movies because i don't like that other one

I don't like this one much. It's hard to see what's actually happening: an audience watching Clint Eastwood being badass. Maybe I should just make a reel like the current one, but better.
I like the first two, but not the movies one. I like the audience thing, but make the background just say "MOVIES"

Why are you so good at this  :(

Hiro

is it in use? I have to clear my cache each time I want to see the new one  akudood;

Thyme

Quote from: Hïro on August 15, 2009, 07:29:58 PM
I like the first two, but not the movies one. I like the audience thing, but make the background just say "MOVIES"

Why are you so good at this  :(

Good idea. My reel was going to be pretty lame anyway.

I think I'll stop here. I tried my hand at the Fashion one, but my shirt looked more like a lamp. maps;

Hiro

Quote from: Thyme on August 15, 2009, 07:57:06 PM
Good idea. My reel was going to be pretty lame anyway.

I think I'll stop here. I tried my hand at the Fashion one, but my shirt looked more like a lamp. maps;
The flickering is a little distracting for me, and the blue on the sides should be red (curtains), but other than that, well done. thumbup;

rdl

August 15, 2009, 08:27:24 PM #189 Last Edit: August 15, 2009, 08:30:33 PM by RDX
No the flashing is awesome. Curtains would be nice but they're not necessary.

Anyway here's my attempts:

Fitness

chat thread

Art. I don't remember it looking like this at all. Oh well. If you don't use Thyme's pipe then you could use this if no one makes anything better.

basically i like fitness the most.

Hiro

Quote from: RDX on August 15, 2009, 08:27:24 PM

Fitness
This one is good.

rdl

I'll do sports later i guess idk

also hiro i thought you were doing some

Hiro

Quote from: RDX on August 15, 2009, 08:31:39 PM
I'll do sports later i guess idk

also hiro i thought you were doing some
I would just fail horribly at it :(

Thyme

Quote from: RDX on August 15, 2009, 08:27:24 PM

Fitness

chat thread

Art. I don't remember it looking like this at all. Oh well. If you don't use Thyme's pipe then you could use this if no one makes anything better.

basically i like fitness the most.

I just noticed that there's no Fitness category. In reefer's list, at least. But I guess it would go very well with Health too, I like it. thumbup;

Love the other two too. Then again, to be honest I'm not too fond of the cynicism behind the idea of the sad squid for the chat threads. It's a great tag in itself, but maybe it could be used for something else, like a replacement for Dear Diary.

Hiro

Quote from: Thyme on August 15, 2009, 08:44:14 PM
I just noticed that there's no Fitness category. In reefer's list, at least. But I guess it would go very well with Health too, I like it. thumbup;

Love the other two too. Then again, to be honest I'm not too fond of the cynicism behind the idea of the sad squid for the chat threads. It's a great tag in itself, but maybe it could be used for something else, like a replacement for Dear Diary.
If anything, it should be a replacement for Whine

Go Up