March 28, 2024, 02:27:13 AM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Boyah Renovation '09

Started by reeper, August 10, 2009, 06:39:56 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hiro

Poll 1 - A,  Poll 2 - B. The new changes sound good, although I can't see them right now.

Thyme

Quote from: Hïro on August 11, 2009, 11:49:30 PM
Poll 1 - A,  Poll 2 - B. The new changes sound good, although I can't see them right now.

So you wouldn't mind losing your Wanderer? O_0

I would mind losing it. It's like a custom rank. happydood;

Hiro

Also, i kinda like it displaying our luts. And shouldn't the rank images be the same width as the max avatar width? I agree that they should be centered, but so should everything else.

Hiro

Thyme, you could just put that stuff in the personal text. Plus you don't have to buy an item to change that.

reeper

Quote from: Hïro on August 11, 2009, 11:52:00 PM
Also, i kinda like it displaying our luts. And shouldn't the rank images be the same width as the max avatar width?
I agree. That would be pretty nice looking

Quote from: Hïro on August 11, 2009, 11:52:00 PM
I agree that they should be centered, but so should everything else.
That I don't know about, I'll try it but it would be hard to get used to.

Thyme

Quote from: Hïro on August 11, 2009, 11:52:59 PM
Thyme, you could just put that stuff in the personal text. Plus you don't have to buy an item to change that.

Yet. O_0 n_u

And I prefer the positioning of the custom text.

Hiro

It's just that if the avatar and rank image were centered, then everything else would look weird being right-aligned

reeper

Quote from: Hïro on August 11, 2009, 11:55:41 PM
It's just that if the avatar and rank image were centered, then everything else would look weird being right-aligned
Left-aligned but yes.

I'll try it out but I really doubt I can get used to it. Now thats a sexy mini-profile. Sorry karma, you're pretty much useless.

Hiro

I liked where the custom text was, but i really don't want it beneath the rank image.

reeper

Quote from: Hïro on August 11, 2009, 11:56:49 PM
I liked where the custom text was, but i really don't want it beneath the rank image.
Believe me, it's not staying where it is at right now.

Hiro

I hopped on Opera Mini to check it out, and It's pretty nice so far. The flag and online block need to be spaced more. Also, bring back the luts, chance activity to "Quota", and get rid of the Inventory button.

rdl

reeper

Quote from: Hïro on August 12, 2009, 12:01:33 AM
I hopped on Opera Mini to check it out, and It's pretty nice so far. The flag and online block need to be spaced more. Also, bring back the luts, chance activity to "Quota", and get rid of the Inventory button.
All good ideas. I'll see what I can do.

Hiro

Tomorrow I'll make new gender images and maybe a new online block, but for now i'm going to bed.

reeper

Quote from: Hïro on August 12, 2009, 12:07:32 AM
Tomorrow I'll make new gender images and maybe a new online block, but for now i'm going to bed.
I love our online/offline block. Maybe you could fix up the thread icons? Not all of them, just the shitty ones.

Go Up