March 28, 2024, 12:03:34 PM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Boyah Renovation '09

Started by reeper, August 10, 2009, 06:39:56 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

I personally like the "personal text" but I wouldn't cry if it disappeared, so whatever. Also, yes, we don't need "online" and "offline."

Also, I wonder if it is possible to tweak the shop mod so that "inventory" and "send luts" do not appear in the profile next to your own post? Sort of like how "bless" and "curse" are absent in one's own post but they're next to everyone else's.

Also, the personal text...the place it's sitting at now, at least in the smokes theme I'm using (below rank image)...it's just not right.

Hiro

Quote from: Kaz on August 11, 2009, 08:14:55 PM
I personally like the "personal text" but I wouldn't cry if it disappeared, so whatever. Also, yes, we don't need "online" and "offline."
I could care less about the personal text. I would also support removing "Online" and "Offline".

Also, I wonder if it is possible to tweak the shop mod so that "inventory" and "send luts" do not appear in the profile next to your own post? Sort of like how "bless" and "curse" are absent in one's own post but they're next to everyone else's.
I think we should get rid of "Inventory" altogether, but I do agree on "send luts"

Also, the personal text...the place it's sitting at now, at least in the smokes theme I'm using (below rank image)...it's just not right.
yes.

Nyerp

holy shit the activity bar looks fucking terrible there

Daddy

Quote from: Nyerp on August 11, 2009, 08:59:03 PM
holy shit the activity bar looks fucking terrible there
I'm trying to find a spot for it.

Daddy

Quote from: reefer on August 11, 2009, 07:10:16 PM
- Fixing the slight problem of double space between "personal text" and the user's avatar on some member's mini-profiles.
- Slight chance of adding the activity percent to mini-profile.
Did those two on SmokesV2

As noted by other people, the latter looks ugly.

Samus Aran

I dunno, I think the bar looks okay down at the bottom like that.

Hiro

I don't really like the bar there, nor do I like the custom text being below the rank image.

reeper

August 11, 2009, 10:41:01 PM #22 Last Edit: August 11, 2009, 10:54:13 PM by reefer
Jesus now the mini-profiles are ugly as balls.

Can we get it so that the activity thing is just a percent? Not the image and the other shit?

Quote from: Hïro on August 11, 2009, 07:47:16 PM
A like you future suggestions.
But I hate gender icons.  baddood;
I don't like them either but the good news is if someone has a new replacement for them we can change the images.

Quote from: Hïro on August 11, 2009, 09:46:41 PM
I don't really like the bar there, nor do I like the custom text being below the rank image.
I really don't like that it's easy to confuse "custom titles" with member groups.

Thats a good idea, a better one is that you would be able to like get easy access to the shop tools.

Thyme

I admit it's unlikely, but in the chance that you guys hadn't seen it, this is what it looks like on regular themes:

aka horrible

reeper

Quote from: Thyme on August 11, 2009, 10:53:04 PM
I admit it's unlikely, but in the chance that you guys hadn't seen it, this is what it looks like on regular themes:

aka horrible
I agree. This isn't even close to the final layout.

Hiro

Well, then you should get rid of the custom text, and put that other text thing back in, in the bottom where it was. I don't want text in between the rank image and avatar because i like to integrate the two.      Also, what size are the gender images? I'll try to make something tomorrow.     As for the percentage thing, i think we should just get rid of it from the mini profiles entirely. We need to clean it up and take more things off of it, not adding more clutter.

reeper

Quick poll:

A. Get rid of "custom text"

B. Get rid of "personal text"

C. Put them together down below (or above)

D. Delete both

Quote from: Hïro on August 11, 2009, 10:59:16 PM
Well, then you should get rid of the custom text, and put that other text thing back in, in the bottom where it was. I don't want text in between the rank image and avatar because i like to integrate the two.      Also, what size are the gender images? I'll try to make something tomorrow.     As for the percentage thing, i think we should just get rid of it from the mini profiles entirely. We need to clean it up and take more things off of it, not adding more clutter.
17 by 16pt would be nice, thats the size of the SMW block button.

I'm testing out things right now and JMV better not fuck shit up like he did by adding that ugly bar.

Daddy

Daddy

Quote from: reefer on August 11, 2009, 11:01:41 PMI'm testing out things right now and JMV better not fuck shit up like he did by adding that ugly bar.
That was your idea. akudood;

reeper

Quote from: Prowling Kewn on August 11, 2009, 11:03:13 PM
That was your idea. akudood;
JMV I'm getting shit under control okay? I would like the activity bar if I could just display the percent much like how the post counts are displayed. That would be nice.

Go Up