September 21, 2024, 08:28:22 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Hung out with some stoners today

Started by Bushy, August 08, 2009, 07:28:39 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Classic

Zach

I really can't stand hanging out with stoners. I did it for about the final two months of high school and it wasn't any fun.

Skylark

Quote from: Title on August 08, 2009, 08:42:26 PM
Today I told my friend that if he gave me 40 dollars I'd "get  him a deal" and when I buy the weed I plan on plucking out like 2 grams because he's a newb and I could probably just tell him that the remaining 2g is actually 4g and he would just be like "cool dude thx ^_^"

What kind of weed do you buy that you can get 4 grams for $40?
A gram of chronic is $20 here.
the book of right on

Title

Quote from: Skylark on August 08, 2009, 09:32:55 PM
What kind of weed do you buy that you can get 4 grams for $40?
A gram of chronic is $20 here.
It's 20 dollars here too, I just have one kid that I get it from that either kills people and steals their weed or buys it from a grower which I find unlikely but I dont ask questions because its decent weed

Skylark

Quote from: Title on August 08, 2009, 09:36:54 PM
It's 20 dollars here too, I just have one kid that I get it from that either kills people and steals their weed or buys it from a grower which I find unlikely but I dont ask questions because its decent weed

The weed you bought for the guy, was that chronic? I think that's why I'm confused. Because if you pluck out 2 grams that means that you had 4 to begin with which would mean its a $10g
the book of right on

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Socks

Sometimes what gives me the greatest satisfaction is waiting on pompous assholes while I'm elevated as shit. It's very interesting to observe that the greatest opposition people have is one that's borne from simply knowing something, and the negative perspective that creates, and not because there is some self evident and inherent deficiency. I always function normally on weed so that's not an issue for me. As such, I can take great pleasure enjoying the situation, no matter how much particular cousmters may suck at being decent human beings.

Oh

Quote from: Socks on August 09, 2009, 08:03:36 AM
Sometimes what gives me the greatest satisfaction is waiting on pompous assholes while I'm elevated as shit. It's very interesting to observe that the greatest opposition people have is one that's borne from simply knowing something, and the negative perspective that creates, and not because there is some self evident and inherent deficiency. I always function normally on weed so that's not an issue for me. As such, I can take great pleasure enjoying the situation, no matter how much particular cousmters may suck at being decent human beings.

You should get a spell check add-on for firefox as well. akudood; Anyways, I find smoking pretty disgusting, but I would accept cannabis in a different form.

Smell Memory

My California cousins are able to supply us with weed via mail in about some months.  hocuspocus;

Felt: because politics are for fools y/n
Felt: goldfrapp controls everything.

Socks

Quote from: Lwar on August 09, 2009, 08:39:10 AM
Anyways, I find smoking pretty disgusting, but I would accept cannabis in a different form.

You can extract the THC in a variety of ways, liquid or food. However, it is not the same as smoking.

Quote from: Smell Memory on August 09, 2009, 08:46:39 AM
My California cousins are able to supply us with weed via mail in about some months.

Pfft.  hocuspocus;

l a c e y

Quote from: FAMY2 on August 08, 2009, 07:30:36 PM
Some people can handle it and some can't.   n_u

What is there to handle?

Today I told my friend that if he gave me 40 dollars I'd "get  him a deal" and when I buy the weed I plan on plucking out like 2 grams because he's a newb and I could probably just tell him that the remaining 2g is actually 4g and he would just be like "cool dude thx ^_^"

I've done this to so many kids it's not even funny, people are idiots.

sans culottes

I like stoners as much as I dislike them. I know quite a few stoners who are really cool guys, but it's kind of a shame that their lives revolve around drugs. They have no motivation to do anything but smoke weed and occassionally mess with shrooms and LSD. There are better things in the world than drugs.
I support BUSH

Title

Quote from: Skylark on August 08, 2009, 10:04:45 PM
The weed you bought for the guy, was that chronic? I think that's why I'm confused. Because if you pluck out 2 grams that means that you had 4 to begin with which would mean its a $10g
It's not chronic. It's low-to-high mids. Thankfully my damn tolerance is so high that I can't tell the difference. That's how I'm getting it for $10

Roach

Your post inspires me. To go do what I do every day. Oh, and on an unrelated note, I've been smoking some C-4 for the past few days. Shit's dank, if any of you get the opportunity to buy it.
There will always be a Moon over Marin.

snorkel

if someone did that to me I'd put a fucking gun in their face, not kidding

Go Up