May 23, 2024, 09:22:53 AM

1,531,628 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

So I got a new laptop

Started by Lotos, August 04, 2009, 12:27:42 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Lotos

I actually got it a week or two ago, but I wasn't on to make a thread.

[spoiler=not that big of an image though][/spoiler]

It's a HP G60-458DX Notebook PC.

250GB HD, 3 USB ports.  It's getting a Windows 7 upgrade for free.

Not all that great, but it's definitely an upgrade from my old computer.  It was this without the webcam.  106GB HD, 1GB RAM.  It took three minutes to start up, five minutes to shut down.  Now my sister is stuck with it.  The only thing I liked about it was, besides doing it's basic thing, it had two USB ports on the left and one on the right, instead of the other way around.

Hiro

Hm, that actually looks pretty good overall, and the Windows 7 upgrade should be awesome.

Andria

That is the exact laptop I have and its pretty good for the price plus I got a free printer/scanner/copier/fax machine with it. Though I would have preferred the windows  7 upgrade. 

doodhuh; However it hasn't been a year and I had to replace the charger cause it died which cost me 60 dollars cause it luckily happened on a weekend they were on sale. Then last week my backspace key fell off  doodhuh; and won't stay on and I am afraid to glue it or something like that.

Hiro

Quote from: DarknessComes on August 04, 2009, 12:31:47 PM
doodhuh; However it hasn't been a year and I had to replace the charger cause it died which cost me 60 dollars cause it luckily happened on a weekend they were on sale. Then last week my backspace key fell off  doodhuh; and won't stay on and I am afraid to glue it or something like that.
goonish
that kinda sucks
a lot

snorkel

ME##

August 04, 2009, 12:56:28 PM #5 Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 01:09:12 PM by Дави́д
Quote from: wziard on August 04, 2009, 12:47:46 PM
Pentium dual-core?  doodhuh;

Yes.  I recall seeing an article about Intel simplifying the brands they have, the Core 2 branding was dropped in favour of Celeron/Pentium dual-core.

Go Up