September 20, 2024, 07:55:28 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Things you though you'd love but ended up hating

Started by Houdini, July 29, 2009, 10:59:33 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

sans culottes

I support BUSH

YPrrrr

Quote from: coz on July 30, 2009, 10:29:57 AM
Maybe you're just not as punk as me  baddood;
I'll take suggestions for punk if you got 'em n_u

Though I doubt anything can beat the Clash

sans culottes

Quote from: YPR on July 30, 2009, 10:31:51 AM
I'll take suggestions for punk if you got 'em n_u

Though I doubt anything can beat the Clash

I exaggerated there, I'm always switching between 70's punk and late 80's grunger and 60's psychedelic hippie and 50's rock'n'roller.

But from my experiences, I have found no bands greater than the Clash and the Rolling Stones.
I support BUSH

YPrrrr

Quote from: coz on July 30, 2009, 10:33:29 AM
I exaggerated there, I'm always switching between 70's punk and late 80's grunger and 60's psychedelic hippie and 50's rock'n'roller.

But from my experiences, I have found no bands greater than the Clash and the Rolling Stones.
Ah... I like all of those really except for grunge... It's ok, it's just not something I listen to often

Samus Aran

Quote from: coz on July 30, 2009, 10:29:57 AM
Maybe you're just not as punk as me  baddood;

Yeah, I'm really not huge into punk. I have certain punk songs that are favorites, and there are punk bands I like more than The Sex Pistols, like The Dead Kennedys, Rock n' Roll Soldiers, The Clash, and The Ramones. But overall it's a genre I don't like as much as I could.

sans culottes

Quote from: YPR on July 30, 2009, 10:34:59 AM
Ah... I like all of those really except for grunge... It's ok, it's just not something I listen to often

Grunge is a shitty label because a significant variety of bands fit into it. If you like punk, there might be a few "grunge" acts you'll like. Try Mudhoney - Touch Me I'm Sick http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAkJjtmUVgg
Quote from: Ken on July 30, 2009, 10:35:14 AM
Yeah, I'm really not huge into punk. I have certain punk songs that are favorites, and there are punk bands I like more than The Sex Pistols, like The Dead Kennedys, Rock n' Roll Soldiers, The Clash, and The Ramones. But overall it's a genre I don't like as much as I could.

You listen to the DKs? Awesome stuff.
I support BUSH

Smell Memory

Felt: because politics are for fools y/n
Felt: goldfrapp controls everything.

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Thyme

Meyer Lansky

Paul

Roach

There will always be a Moon over Marin.

[hedy]Zidone

/r9k/
age of chivalry (FUCKING CROSSBOWFAGS FGUSDHGISFJS actually i may have to get back into this now that i can get decent fps on tf2)
fortress forever (YOU ARE A HEAVY YOU DO NOT MOVE FASTER THAN A SCOOT STOP JUMPING ACROSS THE MAP AS A SNIPER WITH GRENADES)
other sourcemods; zombie panic: source, synergy, DIPRIP, insurgency etc. (except garry's mod)

Go Up