The Third Annual Boyah Awards video is up (UPDATE: added to YouTube)

Started by Feynman, July 27, 2009, 09:28:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

YPrrrr

Comments on the videos:

Kaz: You sound a lot different than I thought and actually sort of remind me of myself in terms of sense of humor...

Hensa: You're pretty, get over it. Thanks for the Hobbes reference by the way n_u

C Mongler: I'm voting for you for most apathetic next year

Sam: Your video sort of looked like an 80 pop star being interviewed while on drugs with the poofy hair, faces, color changes, video quality, and background music

Lozal: The sign thing was kind of annoying, and yes I'm aware of my last name, thanks akudood;

Snorkel: Just plain awesome... what's the name of the song that was playing?

Bassir: Now I have to think of you as a normal person... kind of sucks

Reaper: You are one weird kid

JMV: You do sound black

David: Should show off the eyes more

snorkel

Quote from: YPR on July 27, 2009, 11:49:20 PM
Snorkel: Just plain awesome... what's the name of the song that was playing?

"Past is Prologue" by Tycho, from Past is Prologue

strongbad

David: Should show off the eyes more

I actually thought about that before i made it. Unfortunately, my only chance to make the video because somebody dropped out was the deadline, and I didn't feel like letting Boyah down.

Feynman

Bassir: Now I have to think of you as a normal person... kind of sucks

I don't get it. akudood;

YPrrrr

Quote from: Bassir on July 28, 2009, 12:05:09 AM
I don't get it. akudood;
I could have never imagined you singing before... and you weren't condescending at all. Just a lot different than how I thought you would be from the way you present yourself

Feynman

Quote from: YPR on July 28, 2009, 12:12:45 AM
I could have never imagined you singing before... and you weren't condescending at all. Just a lot different than how I thought you would be from the way you present yourself

I still am a condescending asshole. akudood;

But I think it's the girlfriend that has made me a bit happier and filled a little of the hole in my heart. But rest assured, the coldest blood still runs through my veins. You know my name.

Zach

Bassir is very... articulate. His voice has a certain quality of attractiveness to it. It's very difficult to explain.

Does that make me gay?

Feynman

Quote from: Zach on July 28, 2009, 01:02:48 AM
Bassir is very... articulate. His voice has a certain quality of attractiveness to it. It's very difficult to explain.

Does that make me gay?

No, I do have a very "different" voice—and combined with my accent and the way I talk, it does give off a certain unique vibe. So I've been told.

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Veal

Sam

1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Smell Memory

If it wasn't for Title, Pinkeh, and Lozal I would've killed myself.

Most of you are very depressing.
Felt: because politics are for fools y/n
Felt: goldfrapp controls everything.

Hiro

Samus Aran

Hiro

Kaz & Hensa: :3
JMV: what the hell is up with your voice, I could barely understand you. Pretty creepy. >.>
Title: wth since when was he presenting
Reaper: i have no idea what just happened
C. mongler: pretty good i guess
Bassir: i loved it, it was damn funny and Bassir has a nice voice and is maturing nicely
Sam: not too bad, but why was the camera pointed at your chest?
Lozal: i was lol'ing so hard at this one
Snorkel: that was pretty cool, but the next disappeared way to fast. I was supposed to do these ones though  :(
Strongbad: yeah that was fine

I think Bassir did a good job on the video editing as well, and I do love me some WTFIC.
Oh, and why didn't musica.cards get anything ;_:

Go Up