The Third Annual Boyah Awards video is up (UPDATE: added to YouTube)

Started by Feynman, July 27, 2009, 09:28:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

Quote from: C Mongler on July 27, 2009, 11:11:00 PM
YES I HAD THE LONGEST AND MOST BORING SECTION  :3
I skipped through it.  giggle;

To be fair, I already saw your section and didn't want to spend 8 minutes watching it again. baddood;

C.Mongler

Oh god I lol'd hard at Bassir's section.

And what the hell why did I win best new feature lol

Feynman

Daddy

Quote from: C Mongler on July 27, 2009, 11:18:17 PM
And what the hell why did I win best new feature lol
Well played.

or are you serious

C.Mongler

Quote from: Prowling Kewn on July 27, 2009, 11:23:22 PM
Well played.

or are you serious

no im for real lol what the hell is that supposed to mean

Daddy

ME##

C.Mongler

strongbad

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

[hedy]Zidone

NO ONE CAN SAY ZIDONE CORRECTLY
except my nigga c mongler

Samus Aran

isn't it pronounced exactly how it looks

[hedy]Zidone

Quote from: Ken on July 27, 2009, 11:31:29 PM
isn't it pronounced exactly how it looks

well to me it is but not to everyone else in the universe (excluding cmongoloid) nigger

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

bluaki

Until watching this video, I always thought Bassir's name was pronounced like "bass" and "sir"

How am I the worst emote user?

Go Up