The Third Annual Boyah Awards video is up (UPDATE: added to YouTube)

Started by Feynman, July 27, 2009, 09:28:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

wawi

Geno

I WANNA GIVE KAZ AND HENSA A HUG SO BAD THEYRE SO CUTE OMG
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Geno

how did I win most likely to say something predictable
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Travis

Quote from: Geno on July 27, 2009, 10:17:38 PM
by saying things that are predictable

Thyme

I looked at Lozal's breasts during most of her segment, does that make me a pedo? O_0

[spoiler]n_u[/spoiler]

ME##

Hensa

I asked the same question  O_0
Also thank you geno... we wanna hug you too  bassir;

Geno

Daddy

velvet you're so fucking hot.

ME##

Geno

Samus Aran

Sam's section is kinda creepy

Also Reaper's was so goddamn awesome

Geno

Daddy

Quote from: Ken on July 27, 2009, 10:31:31 PM
Sam's section is kinda creepy

Also Reaper's was so goddamn awesome
I had the awesome idea of telling him to present worst admin. n_u

Slim

Ha, Sam didn't know who BA is.

Hear that BA? It's because you suck. ;)
Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

Go Up