The Third Annual Boyah Awards video is up (UPDATE: added to YouTube)

Started by Feynman, July 27, 2009, 09:28:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Oh

I skipped Sam's part because she was just boring and an attention whore. Ans Lozal because she was kind of annoying. Other than that, it was an alright video.

reeper

Quote from: Sam on July 27, 2009, 10:04:16 PM
also, I like how hensa, creeper and I all drew moustaches on ourselves. How original.  giggle;
even if theirs were better than mine :(
Yeah but I liked Lozal's the best

Meyer Lansky

thats not how james really sounds.

he has been emasculated so he must compensate any way that he can.

l a c e y

Quote from: Who                  link=topic=47426.msg833021#msg833021 date=1248862063
and what exactly is red plastic cups?

Kevin or Mippo whatever you call him decided to make a thread one day about a party and he said something about red plastic cups being there. So everyone just makes fun of him now cause he's a fuckin retard.

Sam

Quote from: Lwar on July 29, 2009, 07:02:12 AM
I skipped Sam's part because she was just boring and an attention whore. Ans Lozal because she was kind of annoying. Other than that, it was an alright video.

so, uh, how exactly was I an attention whore in my video?
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

l a c e y

Quote from: Sam on July 29, 2009, 09:15:23 AM

You weren't, he's being an idiot. But I do have to admit it was fairly boring. Which I think you mentioned it might be.

Sam

Quote from: laylay on July 29, 2009, 09:16:22 AM
You weren't, he's being an idiot. But I do have to admit it was fairly boring. Which I think you mentioned it might be.

Yeah, it's hard to make these thing interesting, it could have been worse though. I could have just read them like jmv and take  8 minutes to do so like monglie.

whatver it doesn't matter now.  doodella;
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Oh

Quote from: Sam on July 29, 2009, 09:15:23 AM
Well the fact that you're an attention whore made me skip your video, I don't know if you were one in the video since I skipped it.  akudood;

Daddy

Quote from: DJ Premier on July 29, 2009, 08:42:52 AM
thats not how james really sounds.

he has been emasculated so he must compensate any way that he can.
What? baddood;

Feynman

Title

Houdini

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Houdini

Quote from: Geno on July 29, 2009, 11:51:03 PM
Why didn't you present I like when you present
I was too busy pooping on things and sleeping.

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Go Up