The Third Annual Boyah Awards video is up (UPDATE: added to YouTube)

Started by Feynman, July 27, 2009, 09:28:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Veal

Slim

Quote from: Hïro on July 28, 2009, 10:33:11 AMBassir: i loved it, it was damn funny and Bassir has a nice voice and is maturing nicely

Wow, you're even creepy when you compliment guys.

btw bassir i totally love the way you're maturing mmm yeah you're turning into a fine young man god you're just so masculine <333
Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

damnit i didn't win anything again. however I supported monopoloy.

Feynman

Quote from: Slim on July 28, 2009, 01:18:34 PM
Wow, you're even creepy when you compliment guys.

btw bassir i totally love the way you're maturing mmm yeah you're turning into a fine young man god you're just so masculine <333

mmm you should see my pecs <33

Sam

Quote from: Hïro on July 28, 2009, 10:33:11 AM

Sam: not too bad, but why was the camera pointed at your chest?

it wasn't..?

except for one point I guess it was. I was using the webcam on my laptop and so I couldn't really see what I was filming as I was filming it.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Feynman

Quote from: Sam on July 28, 2009, 01:28:52 PM
I was using the webcam on my laptop and so I couldn't really see what I was filming as I was filming it.

That doesn't make sense.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Sam on July 28, 2009, 01:28:52 PM
except for one point I guess it was. I was using the webcam on my laptop and so I couldn't really see what I was filming as I was filming it.

Uh...you mean you didn't use iMovie's "import from camera" to do it? Because if you had, you would've seen exactly what you were filming while you were filming it.

Feynman

Quote from: Ken on July 28, 2009, 01:36:25 PM
Uh...you mean you didn't use iMovie's "import from camera" to do it? Because if you had, you would've seen exactly what you were filming while you were filming it.

Or Photo Booth.

Then again, this is from the woman that thinks iMovie is "hard to use," and hates it.

rdl

I wonder if Hiro realizes how creepy he is.

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Meyer Lansky

Daddy

Samus Aran

Meyer Lansky

i'm just kidding you said it right

hensa had the right idea with chicken alfredo

Go Up