Microsoft opening stores next to Apple this fall.

Started by The artist formally known, July 17, 2009, 02:40:25 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Thyme

I can't be sure this would really be how I'd react, I'm probably exaggerating, but I think I'd avoid going in an Apple Store in fear of not being hip enough. maps;

Daddy

Quote from: Thyme on July 23, 2009, 02:29:23 PM
I can't be sure this would really be how I'd react, I'm probably exaggerating, but I think I'd avoid going in an Apple Store in fear of not being hip enough. maps;
Do it. baddood;
Quote from: Smell Memory on July 23, 2009, 02:20:19 PM
wouldn't they go in the generic looking store because of familiarity  madood;
It's obviously not working or else they wouldn't ned to open the stores in the first place.

ME##

Quote from: Thyme on July 23, 2009, 02:29:23 PM

They're really not all that interesting. 

Though, the last time I was in one was about two years ago and about thirty people were crowding around the iPhone table gawking at it lol.  I only got to see it for like five seconds lol. :[

Daddy

Quote from: Дави́д on July 23, 2009, 03:03:32 PM
They're really not all that interesting. 

Though, the last time I was in one was about two years ago and about thirty people were crowding around the iPhone table gawking at it lol.  I only got to see it for like five seconds lol. :[
You should have used the Macs. hocuspocus;

Thyme

Quote from: Prowling Kewn on July 23, 2009, 03:02:24 PM
Do it. baddood;

I don't know if there's any around and I'm generally not interested in Apple products. Their only product I'd probably ever get is a Nano and even then iTunes is kind of a turn-off.

ME##

Quote from: Prowling Kewn on July 23, 2009, 03:04:26 PM
You should have used the Macs. hocuspocus;

I did lol.

I was using one of the MacBook Pros on the table next to the iPhone table lol.

Daddy

Quote from: Thyme on July 23, 2009, 03:06:09 PM
I don't know if there's any around and I'm generally not interested in Apple products. Their only product I'd probably ever get is a Nano and even then iTunes is kind of a turn-off.
Ew. madood;

Thyme

http://www.apple.com/ca/retail/saintecatherine/

Oh god. Yeah, my cool factor really isn't high enough for me to go in there. giggle;

Daddy

Hiro

ME##

[spoiler][move][move][move][move][move][/move][/move][/move][/move][/move][/spoiler]

n_u

Wrench

Go Up