March 28, 2024, 12:56:48 PM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Annoying computer problems

Started by strongbad, June 26, 2009, 08:43:43 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

This started a few days ago.
I was on google chrome surfin my web sites like a pro and then they all stopped working aside from Boyah and GBAtemp. This confused me. I went on IE and the same thing. I went on FF and the same thing. I took a shit or something i dont remember and came back and they worked again. This has been happening on and off and it's annoying

Also pidgin and trillian are both telling me that my contacts are offline. Related? Probably not but it's worth a mention.

Thx  hocuspocus;

Infel

Quote from: Henry Hatsworth on June 26, 2009, 08:43:43 PM
This started a few days ago.
I was on google chrome surfin my web sites like a pro and then they all stopped working aside from Boyah and GBAtemp. This confused me. I went on IE and the same thing. I went on FF and the same thing. I took a shit or something i dont remember and came back and they worked again. This has been happening on and off and it's annoying

Also pidgin and trillian are both telling me that my contacts are offline. Related? Probably not but it's worth a mention.

Thx  hocuspocus;
It's your ISP. Find a rep and punch the living fuck out of him until he fixes it.

I have the same problem. Sometimes it goes down, and the Gateway is a shitty Moto one so I have to unplug the one-cord gateway AND the router and plug them in in the same order AFTER the gateway is fully booted.

Why couldn't we have a 3-cord gateway even? This is pathetic.

Go Up