September 20, 2024, 08:23:14 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

is the wii a piece of shit?

Started by Lex Luthor, June 20, 2009, 02:32:24 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Lex Luthor

it seems that the wii is not doing as good as the others so is it?
Why am i still here?

Infel

It sucks because people need to l2hb.

Travis

FAMY2

Nintendo went off in a new direction. It's core following now is not what it used to be. So if you want older games you can down load it's ok. But most of the newer games are not that great.

Geno

The wii itself isn't shit, but the library of games are.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

l a c e y

I think it's pretty crappy.
I was pumped when I got one.
I got it in April, it hasn't been touched sense early May.

strongbad

The good games on the Wii are pretty fucking good. Granted that there's probably less than 10 Wii games worth buying...

Classic

The trick is knowing what games to buy.

Look for some titles like Resident Evil, Super Mario, and some upcoming titles such as Silent Hill. Otherwise, you'll be stuck with crap like GO PLAY Lumberjacks.

strongbad

Quote from: ENDIVE! on June 20, 2009, 03:05:55 PM
The trick is knowing what games to buy.

Look for some titles like Resident Evil, Super Mario, and some upcoming titles such as Silent Hill. Otherwise, you'll be stuck with crap like GO PLAY Lumberjacks.

Super Mario Galaxy, LoZ, RE4, Super Paper Mario (I liked it), Mario Kart, Brawl, MP3, etc

Classic

Quote from: Henry Hatsworth on June 20, 2009, 03:18:09 PM
Super Mario Galaxy, LoZ, RE4, Super Paper Mario (I liked it), Mario Kart, Brawl, MP3, etc

Here is what's on my shelf...
Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility, Mario Power Tennis Wii, Mario Kart Wii, NiGHTS Wii, Pikmin Wii, Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles, Super Mario Galaxy, SSBB, House of the Dead2 and 3 Return (just because I loved the original arcade titles giggle; ), and upcoming Super Mario Galaxy 2, Silent Hill Wii, Resident Evil Archives 0 and 1, Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles, New Super Mario Bros Wii, Metroid Other M, etc...

Oh

Quote from: ENDIVE! on June 20, 2009, 03:26:54 PM
Here is what's on my shelf...
Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility(Really another Havest Moon? I want games to play, not chores), Mario Power Tennis Wii(Played it on the gamecube, not worth dishing out money on), Mario Kart Wii(Took everything that was great about the DS one and Gamecube one, LOL BLUE SHELLS IN SECOND PLACE AND BEING A DIFFERENT PERSON IS USELESS NO MORE SPECIAL CHARACTER ITEMS!!), NiGHTS Wii(Too easy not worth money), Pikmin Wii( Could be good, but knowing Nintendo, they will fuck everything up by including Miis and recycled graphics), Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles(Not a real RE game), Super Mario Galaxy(It was OK, not worth that much money, maybe $25), SSBB(Great Game, ruined by shitty online, but still worth every penny), House of the Dead2 and 3 Return (just because I loved the original arcade titles giggle; )(Boring games really, and the graphics make it worth less than PS2 games, hell God of War 2 looks better), and upcoming Super Mario Galaxy 2($60 for nothing new just re-used models used to make different levels? not worth the money), Silent Hill Wii(If it's another rail shooter, I swear developers are getting lazy), Resident Evil Archives 0 and 1, Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles(could be alright, still not worth full price), New Super Mario Bros Wii(Too casual now, 4 player co-op on easy levels, come on), Metroid Other M(Yes), etc...

strongbad

NSMBWii actually looks amazing. From what I can see, it's more of a party game than a co-op game, which is fine by me.

Classic

You know House of the Dead 2 and 3 is a direct port with Wii controls, right? The games are fromm 1998 and 2000. Yeah, the graphics look like a Dreamcast title. And it was only $19.99.

Oh, and your opinions are invalid to me, you silly spic.

Classic

Quote from: Henry Hatsworth on June 20, 2009, 03:44:06 PM
NSMBWii actually looks amazing. From what I can see, it's more of a party game than a co-op game, which is fine by me.

Meh. Could be better.

Oh

Quote from: ENDIVE! on June 20, 2009, 03:46:52 PM
You know House of the Dead 2 and 3 is a direct port with Wii controls, right? The games are fromm 1998 and 2000. Yeah, the graphics look like a Dreamcast title. And it was only $19.99.

Oh, and your opinions are invalid to me, you silly spic.
Lol, you have to resort to racial remarks in order to try to say the Wii isn't utter shit? sad  akudood;

Go Up