October 25, 2024, 09:23:07 AM

1,531,340 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Banned... Again

Started by Geno, May 30, 2007, 07:13:20 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v641/Mariorocks/bantt.jpg[/img]

I think that by PERMA BANNING ME they are just proving my point. This really pisses me off considering this was only my first offense. Andy really does need to get layed.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Wrench

Haha. Great post by the way. Funny part is that it is true.

The artist formally known

Now post this in your next thread, Lol

Geno

Quote from: Reaper on May 30, 2007, 07:19:25 PM
Now post this in your next thread, Lol
All my alts are gone now.

Except Geno. But I forgot the username...

I emailed them like you said and they asked for the Address, Name, and Email address. Of course I used all fake info for that.
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

iWolf

Are we still rerolling?  powerofone;

Geno

Quote from: iWolf on May 30, 2007, 07:27:56 PM
I'm ready when you are  awesome;

iWolf

Quote from: Geno. on May 30, 2007, 07:28:44 PM

Are we making low levels for PVP or taking them to 70? I haven't played WoW much so I have no idea >_>.

Geno

Quote from: iWolf on May 30, 2007, 07:29:27 PM

Are we making low levels for PVP or taking them to 70? I haven't played WoW much so I have no idea >_>.

70 plz  educate;

iWolf

Quote from: Geno. on May 30, 2007, 07:32:03 PM

70 plz  educate;

Can you even afford 70 gear?  awesome; Do we have to be alliance or can we make horde?

Geno

Quote from: iWolf on May 30, 2007, 07:39:09 PM
Quote from: Geno. on May 30, 2007, 07:32:03 PM

Alliance

Firetree is a PvP server
70 plz  educate;

Can you even afford 70 gear?  awesome; Do we have to be alliance or can we make horde?

iWolf

Necro

Did seriously get the message "HAIL ANDY"? psyduck;

I'm done with NSider, the place fuckin' sucks. NOA sucks.
You asked me once, what was in Room 101. I told you that you knew the answer already. Everyone knows it. The thing that is in Room 101 is Necro

SBKT

Quote from: General Grievous on June 01, 2007, 09:00:04 PM
Did seriously get the message "HAIL ANDY"? psyduck;

I'm done with NSider, the place fuckin' sucks. NOA sucks.
Turns out we need to go to the Lithium board itself. Someone needs to nuke the Nsider boards completely.

Go Up