World Wide Devlopers Conference 2009 thread.

Started by ME##, June 07, 2009, 05:57:09 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ME##

JMV, if you decide to get a new iFone would you sell yours to me?  baddood;

Feynman

June 08, 2009, 04:29:21 PM #16 Last Edit: June 08, 2009, 08:34:44 PM by Bassir
I'm going to sell my iPhone 3G unlocked with the 3.0 firmware for $399+ on eBay, and I'm going to upgrade to a 16GB 3GS, which will cost me $399.

I'll actually end up making a profit.

Hiro

Quote from: Bassir on June 08, 2009, 04:29:21 PM
I'm going to sell my iPhone 3G unlocked with the 3.0 firmware for $299+ on eBay, and I'm going to upgrade to a 16GB 3GS, which will cost me $299.

I'll actually end up making a profit.
Um, the 16GB 3GS is $199, the 32GB one is $299.
If you do make a profit off that, that would be good. But it seems unlikely, seeing as Apple is still selling the 8GB 3G for $99.  baddood;

So uh.... good luck to you.

Feynman

June 08, 2009, 04:54:34 PM #18 Last Edit: June 08, 2009, 08:34:36 PM by Bassir
Quote from: Hïro on June 08, 2009, 04:32:00 PM
Um, the 16GB 3GS is $199, the 32GB one is $299.
If you do make a profit off that, that would be good. But it seems unlikely, seeing as Apple is still selling the 8GB 3G for $99.  baddood;

So uh.... good luck to you.
You're an idiot. psyduck;

The 99 dollar price tag is for the subsidized phone, so I can still sell my current iPhone unlocked and without a contract on eBay for much more than that, and considering there's no obligation to the carrier and you can use it with any GSM carrier of your choice—it'll sell like hotcakes. I did this last year with my original iPhone to buy the 3G. Do you know anything about phones?

Also, for current iPhone users, the upgrade price for the 16GB 3GS is 399. That pretty little $199 figure you see is for the people with expired contracts and new AT&T customers.

Hiro

Quote from: Bassir on June 08, 2009, 04:54:34 PM
You're an idiot. psyduck;

The 99 dollar price tag is for the subsidized phone, so I can still sell my current iPhone unlocked and without a contract on eBay for much more than that, and considering there's no obligation to the carrier and you can use it with any GSM carrier of your choiceâ,”it'll sell like hotcakes. I did this last year with my original iPhone to buy the 3G. Do you know anything about phones?

Also, for current iPhone users, the upgrade price for the 16GB 3GS is 299. That pretty little $199 figure you see is for the people with expired contracts and new AT&T customers.
Okay then, good for you.
I never said anything negative to you, and that doesn't make me an idiot.

Feynman

Quote from: Hïro on June 08, 2009, 05:29:12 PM
Okay then, good for you.
I never said anything negative to you, and that doesn't make me an idiot.

You offended me by dismissing my ambitions as naive and illinformed through your subtle yet unpleasantly blunt sarcastic tone expressed by your use of an ellipsis. It was quite irritating.

Hiro

Quote from: Bassir on June 08, 2009, 08:02:35 PM
You offended me by dismissing my ambitions as naive and illinformed through your subtle yet unpleasantly blunt sarcastic tone expressed by your use of an ellipsis. It was quite irritating.
Uhhhh.....
I usually don't do sarcasm over the internet. It doesn't work.  akudood;

Daddy

Quote from: Hïro on June 08, 2009, 04:26:57 PM
You don't need the GPS.
Sorry Jim, but if you actually buy one, that's just flat-out stupid.
You're a fucking dumbass pretending you know what I need.

Have you considered I have an opportunity to get a job where I need a GPS or are you just going to assume shit then go post more retarded threads?

Hiro

Quote from: Crazy Fucking Raccoon on June 08, 2009, 08:28:55 PM
You're a fucking dumbass pretending you know what I need.

Have you considered I have an opportunity to get a job where I need a GPS or are you just going to assume shit then go post more retarded threads?
James, most people don't need a GPS. They can certainly come in handy, but is it really worth that extra money?

Don't get so defensive.  doodthing;

Daddy

Quote from: Hïro on June 08, 2009, 08:37:58 PM
James, most people don't need a GPS. They can certainly come in handy, but is it really worth that extra money?

Don't get so defensive.  doodthing;
You said I don't need one. You should just stick to logging into people's accounts and PM other people.

You shouldn't call my actions stupid without facts. bassir;

Hiro

Quote from: Crazy Fucking Raccoon on June 08, 2009, 08:44:37 PM
You said I don't need one. You should just stick to logging into people's accounts and PM other people.

You shouldn't call my actions stupid without facts. bassir;
Well James, people have been doing just fine for many many years without GPS. Aside from that, (I don't know this for sure either) I'm going to guess you don't have a whole lot of money at the moment, especially to spend on a cellphone that is nearly identical to your current one.

Thanks for the random insults too.  baddood;

Commander Fuckass

June 08, 2009, 08:51:45 PM #26 Last Edit: June 08, 2009, 08:55:09 PM by Kefka
I think JMV forgot that Hiro is a complete idiot.

Also I wish Verizon carried the iPhone  :(
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Daddy

Quote from: Hïro on June 08, 2009, 08:50:46 PM
Well James, people have been doing just fine for many many years without GPS. Aside from that, (I don't know this for sure either) I'm going to guess you don't have a whole lot of money at the moment, especially to spend on a cellphone that is nearly identical to your current one.

Thanks for the random insults too.  baddood;
okay what does that have to do with me needing gps if i were to get a job where i need it

'oh i dont haf a lot of money right now so i can't get this job for money'

Hiro

Quote from: Kefka on June 08, 2009, 08:51:45 PM
I think JMV forgot that Hiro is a complete idiot.
Honestly man, I'm tired of your shit. What do you have against me?

Quote from: Crazy Fucking Raccoon on June 08, 2009, 08:52:40 PM
okay what does that have to do with me needing gps if i were to get a job where i need it

'oh i dont haf a lot of money right now so i can't get this job for money'
All I said was that it seems quite unnecessary to get a new phone, that is all. Chill out.

Feynman

Hiro is full of conjectures. Stop being so presumptuous.

Go Up