September 20, 2024, 04:46:50 AM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I'm going to my first school dance tomorrow, what should I expect?

Started by Bushy, June 04, 2009, 04:44:05 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Bushy

Never been to a dance, i know what the general idea of these things, but what should I expect in terms of dumbassedness?
@pokemonyewest on Twitter

ME##

Quote from: The Comedian on June 04, 2009, 04:44:05 PM
but what should I expect in terms of dumbassedness?

A lot.  But then again, I've never been to one, so I don't know what to think.

Travis

lol

i think i remember you being in eighth grade, so i guarantee it will suck

Selkie

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Bushy

Quote from: Det in F♯ Major on June 04, 2009, 04:47:31 PM
well what is it, prom? are you getting dressed up?
Yeah, they're trying to make it some 8th grade only dance. I am a cynic so I think it's gonna suck.

But at least I get to go wth this girl I like giggle;

Quote from: Selkie on June 04, 2009, 04:46:51 PM
fuck mad bitches.

There's quite the possibility of at least a handjob

Daddy

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: The Comedian on June 04, 2009, 04:48:34 PM
Yeah, they're trying to make it some 8th grade only dance. I am a cynic so I think it's gonna suck.

But at least I get to go wth this girl I like giggle;

oh. i had one of those. i still have the shirt from it.  hocuspocus;
LOL "DREAM KNIGHTS, CLASS OF '10"
we had to wear this silly shirt to get in, and it was only 8th graders, and it was in the commons at my high school, and it was just like homecoming except we were all lame almost-freshmen and we weren't formally dressed up

i still have the pictures they take as if it's like prom where they have a legit background and you try to cram as many people in the picture as you can. my eyes are closed in one.
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

guff

spaceman

Bushy

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

guff

Bushy

rdl

Go Up