April 16, 2024, 10:17:52 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Concerts?

Started by Feynman, May 28, 2009, 02:33:39 PM

previous topic - next topic

Have you been to a concert?

No.
Yes.
Go Down

Mando Pandango

oh yeah i accidentally saw radiohead too
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

C.Mongler

i hate it when that happens

Mando Pandango

idk I had a good time
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

saw AJJ and Kimya Dawson tonight

kimya dawson fuckin' blows. AJJ was pretty fun though.

Thyme

kind of an impulse buy but i also like a lot of his music and the reviews for this particular tour make it sound like quite the experience

september 26: oneohtrix point never sillydood;

Quote from: Thyme on August 29, 2018, 07:18:38 PMkind of an impulse buy but i also like a lot of his music and the reviews for this particular tour make it sound like quite the experience

september 26: oneohtrix point never sillydood;
damn nice opn rules

think i might buy tickets to tune-yards and U.S. girls in October.

Sun Kil Moon is traveling through too might go to that.

Samus Aran

seeing Fidlar on the 7th

might see Car Seat Headrest on the 5th

Mando Pandango

I was also considering seeing tune-yards

Samus Aran

Nobody has posted in this thread for the better part of a year

awdood;

Anyway I just got back from seeing Mitski. Incredible show.

Mando Pandango

I saw black midi and they were FUCKIN GREAT

strongbad

Quote from: reeper on January 03, 2018, 12:37:31 PMI saw Above and Beyond at the WA Gorge for their 250 event. Also saw them last Friday in LA. I tear up every time they play Peace of Mind.
dude that is sick

thinking about seeing them at the gorge this summer

C.Mongler

i saw jawbreaker and they were real good but blake schwarzenbach sure seemed kind of annoyed to be there lol

Samus Aran

Quote from: C.Mongler on April 04, 2019, 09:29:49 AMi saw jawbreaker and they were real good but blake schwarzenbach sure seemed kind of annoyed to be there lol

seeing jawbreaker live is still one of the highlights of my show-attending life tbh. i'm super glad they're still doing shows.

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Mando Pandango on April 03, 2019, 10:06:30 PMI saw black midi and they were FUCKIN GREAT
To elaborate:

Seeing this show felt like I was witnessing something on the cutting edge of the Punk Sphere that's gonna be something really cool very soon and I'm really excited to see whatever that happens to be. Nobody in this band looked old enough to drink and they are making truly refreshing art.

CHECK THEM OUT

Go Up