March 28, 2024, 04:43:27 AM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Concerts?

Started by Feynman, May 28, 2009, 02:33:39 PM

previous topic - next topic

Have you been to a concert?

No.
Yes.
Go Down

LCK

Quote from: steal on June 03, 2009, 01:56:01 PM
that reminds me, i forgot to put bodom up there, they were fun.
it was really fun seeing them

Lozal

I've only been to two. :(

The twenty-seventh day of April in the year two-thousand and seven, I saw:
Muse
My Chemical Romance (lol)

The twenty-eighth day of April in the year two-thousand and eight, I saw
High On Fire
Job For A Cowboy
Children Of Bodom
In Flames
Megadeth
YAAAAAAAAAAY GIGANTOUR 2008

I'll be seeing Beardfish, Dream Theater, Pain Of Salvation, Queensryche, and Zappa Plays Zappa at Prog Nation '09 on August first, 2009.
powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone;

Quote from: Pyrate on November 20, 2009, 05:11:08 AM

"You have an amazing body. You have amazing breasts."

Skylark

the book of right on

Houdini

I've been to way more concerts than I can remember at the moment.

strongbad

Went to an awesome concert last night.
Miike Snow:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIkheU9auec[/youtube]

and Art Brut
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgcDaYqOaGI[/youtube]

I love miike snow now  hocuspocus;

CruelPleasure

Too many to list. But I'll list my favorite.
Cannibal Corpse with The Absence, Black Dahlia Muder, Goatwhore.
Necrophagist with Dying Fetus, Whitechapel, Neuraxis.
Amon Amarth
Propagandhi
Bad Religion with Anti-Flag
Snoop Dogg
Into Eternity shows (seen them five times!)
The Weakerthans

me003

I just saw 16 bit         totally inspired me to keep making music it was soo sick. Kickin back with some friends drinkin a few beers, smokin some weed...and dancing  to the immense bass pushing through a huge system.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvuw3y6pv4E[/youtube]
Heavy ass set
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

Daddy

NONE YET BUT PQQU AND I ARE GOING TO SEE BLACK MOTH SUPER RAINBOW

Wrench

Oh, I was at the Rise Against, Rancid, and Riverboat Gamblers concert on the 15th. I was also on the fuckin' front rail right in the center. I went with 3 friends, but 2 of them got pushed out of the front. I held my ground. badass. Anyways, all of them were fucking great. Rookie Sensation (singer of Riverboat Gamblers) dropped off the stage and used my hand to make a cool jump. Then after the concert was over, I got to meet him and got him to sign a concert poster. Another thing to note is that when Rancid was performing, some fat,short douchebag kept trying to push me into the rail. I flicked him off and he yelled "hey I'm not the only one here, asshole!". Then about 15 minutes later, he tried to push me again and said "so you hate me, huh?!" It was fucking hilarious. When Rise Against took stage, this really drunk bitch forced herself to the front (kicking 2 of my friends from the front). She was insane and stepping on my shoes trying to get me to move. She bit my friends back and left a huge teeth mark. She was in my friends spot for about 10 minutes until I found a time that I could block her from the front. She got pissed at me and put her alcohol cup against my throat. I lol'd and threw her hand back at her. She then ended up in the front in a different spot away from us. I also got kicked several times because of crowd surfers. Also when Rise Against was on, some girl asked to put her hands around me onto the rail so she could stay close. She was riding me the whole time Rise Against was playing. Her boobs were pressed against me and everything.

To sum it up, great fucking concert.

strongbad

Quote from: Wrench on June 18, 2009, 09:28:38 AM
he was riding me the whole time Rise Against was playing. Her boobs were pressed against me and everything.

i lol'd

Wrench

Daddy

does lauren know about this

Wrench

Quote from: Crazy Fucking Raccoon on June 18, 2009, 10:43:12 AM
does lauren know about this

No. I'll tell her this week though. It isn't a big deal at all though. That chicks boyfriend was riding her. I didn't ask for the girl to do that; I was just being nice and letting her.

strongbad

CruelPleasure

Quote from: Wrench on June 18, 2009, 09:28:38 AM
Oh, I was at the Rise Against, Rancid, and Riverboat Gamblers concert on the 15th. I was also on the fuckin' front rail right in the center. I went with 3 friends, but 2 of them got pushed out of the front. I held my ground. badass. Anyways, all of them were fucking great. Rookie Sensation (singer of Riverboat Gamblers) dropped off the stage and used my hand to make a cool jump. Then after the concert was over, I got to meet him and got him to sign a concert poster. Another thing to note is that when Rancid was performing, some fat,short douchebag kept trying to push me into the rail. I flicked him off and he yelled "hey I'm not the only one here, asshole!". Then about 15 minutes later, he tried to push me again and said "so you hate me, huh?!" It was fucking hilarious. When Rise Against took stage, this really drunk bitch forced herself to the front (kicking 2 of my friends from the front). She was insane and stepping on my shoes trying to get me to move. She bit my friends back and left a huge teeth mark. She was in my friends spot for about 10 minutes until I found a time that I could block her from the front. She got pissed at me and put her alcohol cup against my throat. I lol'd and threw her hand back at her. She then ended up in the front in a different spot away from us. I also got kicked several times because of crowd surfers. Also when Rise Against was on, some girl asked to put her hands around me onto the rail so she could stay close. She was riding me the whole time Rise Against was playing. Her boobs were pressed against me and everything.

To sum it up, great fucking concert.
I had few friends go on a roadtrip for that show. They left before Rise Against. Lulz.

Go Up