April 16, 2024, 06:56:35 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Most annoying stereoptypes

Started by Oh, May 22, 2009, 07:04:44 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

hotlikesauce.

"If you have long hair then you're clearly a smoker, who does lots of drugs, has no respect for any individual of any kind, and is a lazy, ungrateful, leech on society who steals."

Oh

Quote from: Kevin on May 23, 2009, 06:35:58 AM
"If you have long hair then you're clearly a smoker, who does lots of drugs, has no respect for any individual of any kind, and is a lazy, ungrateful, leech on society who steals."
Well, don't you hate gays?  akudood;

hotlikesauce.

l a c e y

wtf where did this come from?

hotlikesauce.

l a c e y

Daddy

Quote from: Thyme on May 22, 2009, 07:17:39 PM
Sir, you simply cannot comprehend the awesomeness that is poutine. baddood;
you spelled putang wrong

Kalahari Inkantation

I think poutine looks delicious, I'd try it in a heartbeat if I could find a place that sold it. baddood;

also, fries with mayonnaise isn't that bad hocuspocus;

l a c e y

TecDeck just go make some french fries. Make the gravy you get in the packets that is powdery. But put the cheese on the fries before you put the gravy on. Then there it is.

Sam

Quote from: YPR on May 22, 2009, 07:12:52 PM
As long as you don't put it on your french fries, we're cool

I do that >_>

I don't like whores. That goes for both girls and guys.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Sam

actually when I see someone with long hair I stereotype a lot of different things. If it's kept neat and nicely trimmed, but still longer than the typical "emo" style of hair, or lacks bangs, then I tend to think "wow, that kid's a douche who's halfway between wanting to be a rebel and wanting to be cool and well-liked."

If I see a kid with extremely long very messy hair I tend to think "that kid probably doesn't shower as much as he could. He should really get a haircut because there's no way in hell that having hair that long and keeping it THAT knotted is comfortable."

If I see a kid with long slightly messy hair I think "that kid's probably pretty cool."

The only boy with long neat hair I've ever seen is bluaki, so I won't bother making a sterotype profile for that.

Of course, if it's a MAN with long hair, you're heading into badass  territory.

I don't really link long hair with drugs at all, but I would say I link it with being a bum. Long hair doesn't go over well with employers much of the time.

I don't really think your idea of the long-hair stereotype is accurate mippo. Though I may think those things about you after looking at how you dress.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Hiro

Quote from: Sam on May 23, 2009, 11:18:33 PM
I don't really link long hair with drugs at all, but I would say I link it with being a bum. Long hair doesn't go over well with employers much of the time.
And the sign said, "long-haired freaky people need not apply"
So I tucked my hair up under my hat, and I went in to ask him why
He said "You look like a fine upstanding young man, I think you'll do."
So I took off my hat, I said "Imagine that! Heh, me, working for you!"

Slim

Quote from: laylay on May 23, 2009, 08:09:20 PM
TecDeck just go make some french fries. Make the gravy you get in the packets that is powdery. But put the cheese on the fries before you put the gravy on. Then there it is.

Wow, am I seeing what I think I'm seeing? Proper capitalization, complete sentences, improved grammar... lacey, are you okay?
Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

l a c e y

Quote from: Slim on May 24, 2009, 12:35:28 AM
Wow, am I seeing what I think I'm seeing? Proper capitalization, complete sentences, improved grammar... lacey, are you okay?

No, I have swine flu.

Slim

Quote from: laylay on May 24, 2009, 12:44:42 AM
No, I have swine flu.

You can cough on me anytime. I wouldn't mind getting swine flu from you. <3
Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

Go Up