April 15, 2024, 10:07:44 PM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Most annoying stereoptypes

Started by Oh, May 22, 2009, 07:04:44 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Feynman

Quote from: Thyme on May 22, 2009, 07:12:21 PM
I like mayonnaise. :'(

in before quebec joke maps;

I like mayonnaise as well. Only in my Subway sandwiches though.

Samus Aran

Quote from: laylay on May 22, 2009, 07:18:39 PM
poutine..
gravy and cheese.
it's not that great, but it's okay.

no, i mean just using french fries with brown gravy, not poutine

your weirdo canadians come to my mcdonald's in town and ask if they have brown gravy for the fries, wtf

l a c e y

Quote from: Kaz on May 22, 2009, 07:19:55 PM

your weirdo canadians come to my mcdonald's in town and ask if they have brown gravy for the fries, wtf

WTF, i've never heard or witnessed that before in my life.

YPrrrr

Quote from: Kaz on May 22, 2009, 07:15:48 PM
I thought it was mostly Europeans and Canadians that did that.

Well he is Canadian
Quote from: Thyme on May 22, 2009, 07:17:39 PM
Gah.

Only ketchup on my French fries. hocuspocus;

Ok, we can still talk then girl;
Quote from: Canard Diapason Funambule on May 22, 2009, 07:18:17 PM
My mother and brother do that, it's disgusting. ;_;

I'm beginning to fear that they're Flemish. :[
Got something against the Flemish?

ME##

Quote from: YPR on May 22, 2009, 07:22:53 PM
Got something against the Flemish?

Besides the mayonnaise on French fries thing, not really.

Thyme

Quote from: Kaz on May 22, 2009, 07:19:55 PM

Yeah, that's a "frite sauce". People here ask for that when they don't feel like having/paying for a poutine.

Classic

Quote from: Canard Diapason Funambule on May 22, 2009, 07:13:22 PM
Uh, gay stereotypes bother me the most, really.

This.

I'm living proof all gays are not the same.

superclucky

Uuh, the spanish kids here yell in my face and I'm like, "wauat i'm right next to your fucking face plz talk approiotly :|:|"
kewns are smelly

Tomboh

-straight fly gangsta niggas, more specifically the ones that act like they can take all the time in the world to get to class so they walk slower than a paraplegic that got kicked out of their wheelchair

-dumb, loitering spics

-white kids that think because theyre in an honors class that theyre smart

-christfags that somehow manage to bring religion into a class discussion that clearly doesnt need it

-actually just christfags in general and how they act

-european immigrants that speak broken english but still think theyre better than everyone else because "america sucks"

-women, more specifically the huge majority of women that are braindead bitches

-dumb jocks in gym class that are too fucking retarded to follow simple rules, so everyone has to run laps around the gym

a lot more but i feel as though im starting to stray away form stereotypes and that im just starting to complain about people

Feynman

May 22, 2009, 09:35:05 PM #24 Last Edit: May 22, 2009, 09:39:11 PM by Bassir
Elitist AP students.

Any European that constantly talks about their home country and hate America.

Tomboh

Quote from: Bassir on May 22, 2009, 09:35:05 PM
Any European that constantly talk about their home country and hate America.
dont steal my stereotype hatred, bro doodthing;

ME##

Mettalik

Nerds who go out of their way to be weird, and awkward and can't get a hint that no one cares. We understand you play video games, stop telling us.

Mettalik

Quote from: Mettalik on May 22, 2009, 09:45:51 PM
Nerds who go out of their way to be weird, and awkward and can't get a hint that no one cares. We understand you play video games, stop telling us.
oh and to add, Atheists who also go out of their way to let everyone know about their hatred for religion. Stfuuuuu

strongbad

There's a ton that I really hate.

I hate the average ditsy stupid girl at my school. The irony in this is that I would probably date the majority of them all  because of how shallow I am ;-;

I also hate the majority of the jocks. I hate using that term but I guess that's the easiest way to classify them. Mostly just because everybody thinks that they're hilarious, and they take attention from me, and I really love attention :(. Oh yeah I also hate them because they play a lot of CoD4 and consider themselves "hardcore" gamers. Ugh.

I really hate the "metal heads" or whatever. I'm fine with Steal and the boyagers who would be classified as metal heads, but the ones at my school are annoying as hell. This guy sits next to me in video production, and spends the whole time ranting about how bad movies are and acting like a movie critic and talking in a voice like he knows what he's talking about. You know that voice? It's annoying.

I also have minor problems with pretty much everybody outside of my group of 15 or so friends who I hang out with.

Go Up