And this is partially why I view religion as a bad thing

Started by Daddy, May 18, 2009, 01:55:29 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

PuuMastaFunk

Quote from: Crazy Fucking Raccoon on June 02, 2009, 12:24:39 PM
They label other groups as subhuman and then go and protect the child rapists and deny it happened.

You are playing it off as "they're very good as staying away from most sins". No, they are sick fucks.  Until the pope, all of the cardinals, and bishops admit it happened, stop defending the priests, stop trying to cover it up, and admit it was wrong they are just as guilty as the fucks who actually did it.

That goes with what I was saying. "Lust" is a sin, no matter what form or how sick. Besides, that's them sinning, not the rest of the people of that religion. Do I rape children? No. Yet I'm still Christian. Do I sin? Yes. Yet I am still a Christian.

Yes, they are sick for what they do. But that's them. If you have a problem with them, go to the Vatican and bitch them out. Don't take it out on other people who actually follow the religion like they're supposed to.

Daddy

Quote from: PuuMastaFunk on June 04, 2009, 02:31:54 PMDon't take it out on other people who actually follow the religion like they're supposed to.
The catholics say you're following it wrong. So do the Jehovah's Witnesses, Methodists, etc.

superclucky

Quote from: Crazy Fucking Raccoon on June 04, 2009, 02:34:51 PM
The catholics say you're following it wrong. So do the Jehovah's Witnesses, Methodists, etc.

i think he meant following the rules set in his own religion
kewns are smelly

Daddy

Quote from: Stupid Fucking Slut on June 04, 2009, 02:47:02 PM
i think he meant following the rules set in his own religion
Everyone believes they're following the religion they're supposed to.

PuuMastaFunk

Quote from: Crazy Fucking Raccoon on June 04, 2009, 02:34:51 PM

Well, if I am, then how come you don't see Baptist pastors in the news for illegal shit?

Daddy

Quote from: PuuMastaFunk on June 04, 2009, 02:54:24 PM
Well, if I am, then how come you don't see Baptist pastors in the news for illegal shit?
No I never have heard of such a case

rdl

Uhh Bowser Boy what ever happened to you composing for the Outsider RPG?

I thought you quit the internet, which would've been fine, but now I find you here? At Boyah? Did you defect? What is this?

PuuMastaFunk

Quote from: RDX on June 04, 2009, 06:27:31 PM
Uhh Bowser Boy what ever happened to you composing for the Outsider RPG?

I thought you quit the internet, which would've been fine, but now I find you here? At Boyah? Did you defect? What is this?

...What? doodthing;

PuuMastaFunk

Just wondering...(This is directed more at JMV, but it's really for everyone who doesn't believe in God.)

Why, JMV, do you bitch about religion? I mean, you don't have one. If you really think religion is such a bad thing, then why do you pick at it and say it's stupid instead of actually getting to the problem? You solve nothing except pissing people off and showing the Christians just how little they know of the Bible. But you obviously know very little of the meaning IN the Bible, while you could probably name off verse after verse of "bullshit" at any given moment. You look at the Bible as something that's supposed to have some hidden key in it about what's really going on, but since you can't find it, you condemn the entire thing to falacy. You look at our leaders and find every single fault and call us all lying bastards. Yet, you still seem to have no grounds to be able to make assumptions where anyone will actually care.

Seriously, JMV, why must you attack something that you've never truly experienced? Is it because it just seems "uncool"? Because many of the people who follow it only have one comeback, and that's "Well, you're going to hell, so bleh!"? Or is it because you know that there's still a possiblility that we're right, and you're not?

Nothing's been proven yet.

YPrrrr

Well he seems to have convinced other members of the irrational nature of religion, so I don't know why he would stop doing that if he thought he was doing them a favor

PuuMastaFunk

Quote from: YPR on June 05, 2009, 07:00:06 AM
Well he seems to have convinced other members of the irrational nature of religion, so I don't know why he would stop doing that if he thought he was doing them a favor

Well, we get it. He hates it. But the real question is why he hates religion so much, and why he constantly bitches about it. His claims are things I could hear from college proffessors with bad attitudes. So why should I listen to JMV when I have much better sources to cut me and my religion down?

YPrrrr

Quote from: PuuMastaFunk on June 05, 2009, 07:04:51 AM
Well, we get it. He hates it. But the real question is why he hates religion so much, and why he constantly bitches about it. His claims are things I could hear from college proffessors with bad attitudes. So why should I listen to JMV when I have much better sources to cut me and my religion down?
He probably at least partially associates it with his mom... and they do not have a great relationship by any means. Probably some other reasons too... I should probably just let jmv answer

Bolivian Army

jmv just stopped talking to me like a big jerkhead  baddood;

Donate now to the Guff Is Great foundation. baddood;

Daddy

Go Up