And this is partially why I view religion as a bad thing

Started by Daddy, May 18, 2009, 01:55:29 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Bolivian Army

Quote from: Crazy Fucking Raccoon on May 29, 2009, 09:50:39 AM
uh the point was that religion itself is silly and they hold the same views as crazies.

because they're a bunch of bigots who like to label people into groups right
was that written as he supposedly did it or hundreds of years later

i dunno he wrote them and he lived to be 120 so i doubt it was hundreds of years later
so did beowulf it's an old poem and it happened

oh you crazy wolfians and your crazy beliefs

Donate now to the Guff Is Great foundation. baddood;

Daddy

Quote from: Bolivian Army on May 29, 2009, 10:02:48 AM
because they're a bunch of bigots who like to label people into groups right

uh putting christians into a group of "religious people" is as bigoted as putting the residents of georgia in the group of "southerners".

Quotei dunno he wrote them and he lived to be 120 so i doubt it was hundreds of years later
uh do you have a source for the claim that moses wrote the books he was in?

also isn't the moses story one of those 'coincidences' of sharing elements with other myths?  I forget the exact details, it was either his plague threat shit or something with his childhood.
oh you crazy wolfians and your crazy beliefs
grendel

Bolivian Army

Quote from: Crazy Fucking Raccoon on May 29, 2009, 10:38:01 AM
uh putting christians into a group of "religious people" is as bigoted as putting the residents of georgia in the group of "southerners".

lets not bring those racist backwater hicks into this
uh do you have a source for the claim that moses wrote the books he was in?

yeah the bib-

oh fudge i forgot that doesnt count
also isn't the moses story one of those 'coincidences' of sharing elements with other myths?  I forget the exact details, it was either his plague threat shit or something with his childhood.

huh

rdl

i challenge jmv baddood;

with this
IT EXUDES THE LIGHT OF JUSTICE

Bolivian Army

Quote from: RDX on May 29, 2009, 11:08:15 PM
i challenge jmv baddood;

with this
IT EXUDES THE LIGHT OF JUSTICE

back of the line, osama  baddood;

l a c e y

l a c e y

Quote from: PuuMastaFunk on June 01, 2009, 05:39:51 AM
Actually, they do. They just don't follow the rules that they set.

No they don't. Plus there huge assholes, someone should assassinate the pope.

rdl

Lacey why hasn't anyone murdered you yet?

Honestly you're the most bigoted dumbass that I have ever met.

PuuMastaFunk

Quote from: laylay on June 01, 2009, 01:06:26 PM
No they don't. Plus there huge assholes, someone should assassinate the pope.

Catholic priests are some of the most well-read scholors in the world, rivaled only by the Jewish. It's just that Catholic priests don't follow thier own rules. They believe that, because they are ordained by God, they should be allowed "privileges". You have to realize that everybody has one particual sin (sometimes more), and that Catholic priests, while very good at staying away from most sins, give in very, very easily into they're private sin.

Travis

Quote from: PuuMastaFunk on June 01, 2009, 06:35:47 PM
Catholic priests are some of the most well-read scholors in the world, rivaled only by the Jewish. It's just that Catholic priests don't follow thier own rules. They believe that, because they are ordained by God, they should be allowed "privileges". You have to realize that everybody has one particual sin (sometimes more), and that Catholic priests, while very good at staying away from most sins, give in very, very easily into they're private sin.
you act so brainwashed it just makes me angry and upset

Daddy

Quote from: PuuMastaFunk on June 02, 2009, 08:30:37 AM
How is that brainwashed?
They label other groups as subhuman and then go and protect the child rapists and deny it happened.

You are playing it off as "they're very good as staying away from most sins". No, they are sick fucks.  Until the pope, all of the cardinals, and bishops admit it happened, stop defending the priests, stop trying to cover it up, and admit it was wrong they are just as guilty as the fucks who actually did it.

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Crazy Fucking Raccoon on June 02, 2009, 12:24:39 PM
They label other groups as subhuman and then go and protect the child rapists and deny it happened.

You are playing it off as "they're very good as staying away from most sins". No, they are sick fucks.  Until the pope, all of the cardinals, and bishops admit it happened, stop defending the priests, stop trying to cover it up, and admit it was wrong they are just as guilty as the fucks who actually did it.

Even I am going to admit they messed up and did a terrible thing. You can't just ignore it and pretend it didn't happen. It's extremely disappointing and just can't be defended.
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Daddy

Quote from: Det in Fââ,,¢Â¯ Major on June 02, 2009, 03:39:51 PM
Even I am going to admit they messed up and did a terrible thing. You can't just ignore it and pretend it didn't happen. It's extremely disappointing and just can't be defended.
Unfortunately the Vatican doesn't hold that position.

They bring the priests there because they are unable to be prosecuted there.

Go Up